Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charlotte Tailgate Pictures #1

HapHaszard

Didn't know where to post this, but I figured this was as good a place as any...

Panthers Coach on the Redskins fan presence Sunday:

Still, Rivera understands establishing a home-field advantage is a process.

"We appreciate" the fans, Rivera said. "It was tough (Sunday). It was a pretty raucous crowd with a lot of Redskins fans in the crowd. We want to look up and see a sea of blue."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/10/24/2719898/protect-this-home-field.html#ixzz1blCxKVj5

kudos to the fans in attendance

Ill tell you what, if it wasn't for everyone there to make it a good time before the game, it would have been a bad weekend. But I can't call it a bad weekend at all.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 04:16 AM ----------

DSC00020.jpg

That is probably an empty cup of moonshine in my hand. Wow, was that stuff delicious for the 2nd year in a row

Charlotte NC is a beautiful city. I'll be moving a bit closer to there come this time next year. The last time I went to a Panthers game, I didn't see many good places to tailgate. Not like being able to tailgate in the parking lot at Fedex, but the stadium is a beautiful stadium in my opinion.
It's come a long way. Especially the downtown area. But give me the suburbs any day!

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 01:55 AM ----------

I will admit I've only been to the stadium once and didn't get a chance to really investigate the entire area, but I've always been used to tailgating in the actual parking lot of the stadium.
You're right, it's not a very good stadium for tailgating. But there are ones a lot worse. Tailgating at the Georgia Dome is a joke. At least it used to be (haven't been in a few years).

Tailgating at the Georgia Dome is a joke. At least it used to be (haven't been in a few years).

We had a pretty decent tailgate at a cash lot there a couple of years ago. There were a lot of Redskins fans dropped bye.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 08:04 AM ----------

This thread wouldn't be complete without some shots of Hap and Mrs. Hap. :)

]

Great pictures thanks for posting them

• 3 weeks later...

How in the HELL did I miss this thread???? Anyways, yea so I just got around to downloading my Charlotte pics. I just got pics of the Redskins Rally as the tailgate I was pretty busy..lol I uploaded the pics to my Flickr account. So just click on the link to view them, its free, and I am too lazy to upload each photo here on the thread. So just click on the link..Thanks..lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinsfanintennessee/sets/72157627997477727/

How in the HELL did I miss this thread???? Anyways, yea so I just got around to downloading my Charlotte pics. I just got pics of the Redskins Rally as the tailgate I was pretty busy..lol I uploaded the pics to my Flickr account. So just click on the link to view them, its free, and I am too lazy to upload each photo here on the thread. So just click on the link..Thanks..lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinsfanintennessee/sets/72157627997477727/

Thanks!

EDIT: THE LAST 3!!! :censored::ols:[

Archived