Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The difference between those who care and those who don't

jeffsays

It doesn't look good on Hank's part... but then again reading too much into a tweet is probably a bad idea.

I just don't know about Armstrong. He was great last year and Beck did miss him in the redzone once, but he also dropped a few balls today. I really hope he isn't regressing

Well, it was his first game back and he got absolutely mauled on a few of his drops so I'm not terribly concerned quite yet.

Whats up peeps?

Whats up peeps???? Really dude? Might as well tweet, "Im making money for nothin hahahahaha."

His Dolphins tweet i wasent upset about in the least. But this? After a loss and thats all he has to say? Really dude? Yeah ok, we just drafted another BUST!

Makes me wanna make a twitter account.

Whats up peeps?

Whats up peeps???? Really dude? Might as well tweet, "Im making money for nothin hahahahaha."

His Dolphins tweet i wasent upset about in the least. But this? After a loss and thats all he has to say? Really dude? Yeah ok, we just drafted another BUST!

Makes me wanna make a twitter account.

Vinny drafted another bust?

Vinny drafted another bust?

Yeah, i know right? To bad we cant blame it on Vinny. I dont really blame it on Shannahan/Allen either though.

They cant help that the boy is content with just getting drafted just to boost his Twitter followers.

Look at me, i'm a Redskin.....no your not. Not yet kid.

*sigh*

You know, I like Twitter and everything, but I think players would be better off not using it. Not because they say stuff wrong, but because no matter what they say, people will twist it into meaning something they didn't mean.

You can't discern tone from a tweet. What sounds casual to some sounds like a guy trying to unwind after a loss to others. It was a miscommunication between QB and wide receiver. It happens to the best.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Follow Hank sometime. He is always tweeting about playing Madden and owning people. Perhaps if he put half that time into perfecting his craft he might be a decent WR. Im over him, I label him as a bust now.

So because he plays Madden, he doesn't study the playbook?

:secret: most of the players in the NFL play Madden

hank decided he wanted to argue on twitter about whether he ran the wrong route or not.

that's an immature kid.

like i said earlier:

he just benched himself for even longer after taking to twitter and arguing with fans.

who cares if you ran the right route? there's only a couple people who you have to answer to about it and they know if you were right or wrong.

and none of those guys are on twitter.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 07:15 PM ----------

Not true. 106.7 reported the route was a fly and Beck was expecting him to cut it off.

everyone saw him run the fly, but was he supposed to or was he supposed to come back?

i'm not putting to much stock into the worst DC sports station.

Archived