Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Redskins fan in here using Sirius Satellite Radio?

Robbynice

Channel 85 is Espn.. to find out what channel the skins are playing on (on game day) seems to change, I always have to scroll through the sports channels. It won't take you long, there is usually maybe 5 or 6 games using various channels.

Thanks man. I got the channel the Redskins will be playing this weekend from Sirius website but I do I get our after game show. I thought that only take place on ESPN 980. Get my gist?

Does the satellite broadcast sync up with the tv action?

It does actually.

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 04:27 PM ----------

The schedule on the NFL's website has Sirius channel 86 for the Redskins radio broadcast.

Yes but will the post game report happen on the same channel and besides will I be able to listen to the Monday morning QB show the next day on the same channel?

If yes, can some tell me what channel I can get ESPN 980 on. I am using Sirius and not XM. Thanks for your anticipated response and Hail to the Redskins!

Not on Sirius to my knowledge. What I do is either listen online or call in on my cell phone. The number is (712) 432-1980. Its free on Sundays with my cell phone plan. The station charges nothing, so other than any charges on your cell or land-line plan for long distance calls it is free.

Edit:

I was referring to the pregame and post-game shows that are not on Sirius for the call in number, not sure if it works during the game.

[/color]

Yes but will the post game report happen on the same channel and besides will I be able to listen to the Monday morning QB show the next day on the same channel?

Sirius only broadcasts the games. Then they switch to regular programming or a different game as soon as your game ends. They do give you the half time banter.

I record the game while I'm out Watching it on TV. I like to listen to it again win or lose. I am not so in the heat of the live game and can look at it more objectively.

as to the OP...

http://www.espn980.com/

Archived