Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56 Extreme Madden : Week one schedule.WEEK ADVANCE WED 11:59 PM.

Lavarleap56

I wasnt going to start games until League Manager was set up but it is having issues. Owners who have a scheduled game with a OWNED team may go ahead and complete your game if you are able to. I would like to have a day to find out whats up with the players who wanted in but havnt completed the requirements yet. finding owners for teams without a game played is alot easier so dont play until i give the go ahead to play the cpu.

*If you contact your opposing owner and dont not recieve anything back by 24 hours let me know.

Right now im planning to advance on Wed night at 11:59pm IF everyone is signed up for league manager.

* good luck have fun and respect the rules.. the hunt for the championship starts now.

Update: Go ahead and get your games in if your opponent is controlled by the CPU. Not going to wait for the no shows any longer.

Hey Hitman#21, your inbox is full can't send PM.

Im available today 7 - until 12. I think we start week 2 on Wed.

Thanks for letting me know i cleared my inbox.

I am playing week 1 tonight, and can play you after that. Should be playing 10 pm tnite my week 1 game.

Thanks for letting me know i cleared my inbox.

I am playing week 1 tonight, and can play you after that. Should be playing 10 pm tnite my week 1 game.

Damn I thought you were the Colts, but you're the Cards. I thought I read that somewhere. I'm the Texans mybad

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 03:03 PM ----------

Can we get an official list of user names and their teams? So many post & threads its getting confusing.

Damn I thought you were the Colts, but you're the Cards. I thought I read that somewhere. I'm the Texans mybad

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 03:03 PM ----------

Can we get an official list of user names and their teams? So many post & threads its getting confusing.

Agreed! Possible to lock that thread and make it a sticky?

Agreed! Possible to lock that thread and make it a sticky?

Yeah i will try and get it done tonight.

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 07:40 PM ----------

I haven't joined the franchise on the 360 yet.. Plan on doing that when I get home.. I believe I play the Bucs week one, but they don't have a user.

Am I supposed to play the CPU or are we putting everything off until the league is full?

Go ahead and play, not gonna hold everyone up.

There might be a better way... But under the contact info thread.. I edited my original post and added a picture of the Lions helmet so there wouldn't have to be a search for who owns the team.

Seems easy to be able go to the contact info thread... Look for logo/helmet of team you're going to be playing that week, and contact that person.. I dunno.. Made sense to me.

There might be a better way... But under the contact info thread.. I edited my original post and added a picture of the Lions helmet so there wouldn't have to be a search for who owns the team.

Seems easy to be able go to the contact info thread... Look for logo/helmet of team you're going to be playing that week, and contact that person.. I dunno.. Made sense to me.

I like that idea..

Im the packers. Just wont be home until tomorrow. The saints and I have already discussed an 11ish kickoff tomm night

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 11:05 PM ----------

Im the packers. Just wont be home until tomorrow. The saints and I have already discussed an 11ish kickoff tomm night

Ok cool, just want to make sure.

I quit my game against the CPU cause Im trying to find out why we aren't getting the current roster update. Donnie Avery and few others who should be on my team aren't.

I dont see a problem w/ that. At least you let people know before starting your 2nd game. I suspect that is not the case w/ the other situation.

When is the last time you spoke with him? Shows the saints left the franchise today.

Archived