Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56 Extreme Madden : Week one schedule.WEEK ADVANCE WED 11:59 PM.

Lavarleap56

My game is done. That's the 1st time I played the CPU in M12.

Haha, first time I played the CPU last night and I have a mess on my hands with the 49ers.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 03:21 PM ----------

which team is he?

Who?saints? .. Make sure to schedule your game with jay.

any info on what i should do? signed up and my first game was already played and i "lost" 41-6..................... Lions - Bucs (i am the Bucs)

Unfortunately I can't change the outcome of the game since it was played. Im advancing the league tonight and your week 2 game will be available at 12am. Owners should be on league manager soon so if you haven't sign up and get familiar with it and if you want to change teams let me know.

Unfortunately I can't change the outcome of the game since it was played. Im advancing the league tonight and your week 2 game will be available at 12am. Owners should be on league manager soon so if you haven't sign up and get familiar with it and if you want to change teams let me know.

oh well i guess I am 0-1 :(

I wasnt going to start games until League Manager was set up but it is having issues. Owners who have a scheduled game with a OWNED team may go ahead and complete your game if you are able to. I would like to have a day to find out whats up with the players who wanted in but havnt completed the requirements yet. finding owners for teams without a game played is alot easier so dont play until i give the go ahead to play the cpu.

*If you contact your opposing owner and dont not recieve anything back by 24 hours let me know.

Right now im planning to advance on Wed night at 11:59pm IF everyone is signed up for league manager.

* good luck have fun and respect the rules.. the hunt for the championship starts now.

Update: Go ahead and get your games in if your opponent is controlled by the CPU. Not going to wait for the no shows any longer.

Ive got some trade deals setup that will get me under cap....im supposed to be under cap by midnight but trades arent open. What now? Btw ur inbox is full.

Ive got some trade deals setup that will get me under cap....im supposed to be under cap by midnight but trades arent open. What now? Btw ur inbox is full.

going to extend the cap deadline by 24 hours since i didnt open free agency trades yet. News on trades and free agency is on the league manager disscusion board. you snooze you loose so go read it everyone.

going to extend the cap deadline by 24 hours since i didnt open free agency trades yet. News on trades and free agency is on the league manager disscusion board. you snooze you loose so go read it everyone.

I'm having trouble connecting to LM. Getting Internet Explorer Cannot display webpage

Archived