Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Urgent we are falling behind the Giants and the Bills 190-284

nonniey

But way ahead of anyone else. We need to take extremeskins measures to correct this. Anyone have any ideas how to close that 90 vote gap? Notice we have only a quarter of the views we had on week 2 when we won. Ideas?

Hey fellow extremeskins, Fanboy bumped this and got us off to a great start for the Armed Forces Network game of the week. Today the Giants lost, the Eagles lost and now we need votes to take thne AFN Game of the week and deny the Giants Bills game. Figure 375 (Facebook) Votes will take it. Voting started on "myafn" and continues till 7pm 11 October eastern time. Currently the Bills lead with 68 votes we have 54.

This Sunday and every Sunday from now through week 17 go to the facebook link below. Like it; allow the app; and vote for the Skins game. (Need a volunteer to please initate a new thread with the link at 1pm on Sunday).

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN?sk=app_137676049649818

Fanboy thanks for bumping this. Just arrived Camp Arifjan Kuwait (real long flight). Looks like a good day so far, Giants Lost, Eagles Lost and we have 54 votes already. That said looks like the bills and siants fans are goung for it yet again but we are only slightly behind and a quick start is important. Again thanks for the bump now lets take this from the Bills who have won four in a row.

Definitely got my vote. Could use some help though guys. Trailing the Bills/Giants game by 3%. lets get this done.

Bills are surging. I know a few of them have multiple accounts so we do need to overcome that 90-67 now.

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 11:19 PM ----------

Is it possible to vote more than once??

Short answer is yes, which is the secret of the Bills success. However you can only vote once per Facebook account. Some people have more than one of those and the some fans (Bills and Siants) have created accounts explicitly to do that. Others vote for each account in their household. Etc.

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 12:44 AM ----------

Anyone know a way to engage the Redskins themselvess to push this? The Bills need to be put in their place.

Well, keep voting maybe having 2d highest will influence who the AFN staff chooses. That said next week the Bills are on a bye so we should be able to take week 7. And then the Bills play the Skins in week 8 then a 4pm game. Who knows maybe I and my fellow serrvice members could get lucky and see three in a row. Keeping voting.

Archived