Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Does A Pro Job On Tony Romo

tr1

Marcellus Wiley couldn't handle the Romocoaster very well lol :ols:

Yeah...I saw that. Most of the folks in my office are Skins and Eagles fans so we all watched together. People were cracking up about Wiley's reacton to the coaster. :)

Tell you what..now that I'm old, I bet I would get a headache from it.

Man, I miss the Grizzly from Kings Dominion.

You should have seen it on ESPN First Take when Skip Bayless about lost his mind defending Romo sits to pee and praising the Cowboys play all based on his bias for the Dallas Cowboys. He even ranked them 4rd in the NFC power rankings ahead of the Redskins and 49ers because they beat both of them. But he didn't use the same logic when he ranked the AFC placing the Steelers ahead of the Ravens even though they thumped the Steelers opening night. ESPN and guys like Skip Bayless keep giving Romo sits to pee the benefit of the doubt. When he gets traded or let go they will be the first ones to bash him. So they all can take Romo sits to pee and their lovefest and shove it up their @$$e$. I can't wait until New England destroys Dallas and Tony Romo sits to pee.

You should have seen it on ESPN First Take when Skip Bayless about lost his mind defending Romo sits to pee and praising the Cowboys play all based on his bias for the Dallas Cowboys. He even ranked them 4rd in the NFC power rankings ahead of the Redskins and 49ers because they beat both of them. But he didn't use the same logic when he ranked the AFC placing the Steelers ahead of the Ravens even though they thumped the Steelers opening night. ESPN and guys like Skip Bayless keep giving Romo sits to pee the benefit of the doubt. When he gets traded or let go they will be the first ones to bash him. So they all can take Romo sits to pee and their lovefest and shove it up their @$$e$. I can't wait until New England destroys Dallas and Tony Romo sits to pee.

homer or not, the Cowboys SHOULD be ahead of the skins, they beat em and are better then they are. Thats not even an argument

homer or not, the Cowboys SHOULD be ahead of the skins, they beat em and are better then they are. Thats not even an argument

Yes...that was an AWESOME 6 field goal exhibition he and the pukes put on...of course, when the refs let a defensive guy get head-starts, it tends to stymy some offenses...

Chalk that win up to the refs...not the pukes.

That's not even an argument.

Woah there. I have them neck and neck right now. Washingtons got the better record, although has played the easier schedule, but Dallas BARELY beat them. Although if I had to pick one I'd go edge Dallas(hey I'm a cowboys fan!) to say it's not even an argument is a stretch.

But the Romo sits to pee Coaster was HILARIOUS. Loved it.. usually the comedy pieces they do are lame, but I found this one pretty witty and funny.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 01:06 PM ----------

Yes...that was an AWESOME 6 field goal exhibition he and the pukes put on...of course, when the refs let a defensive guy get head-starts, it tends to stymy some offenses...

Chalk that win up to the refs...not the pukes.

That's not even an argument.

Classic. :ols:

The ref excuse.

While I'm not saying Dallas didn't get away with anything, there was a number of blatant calls that went in Washingtons favor. When Moss got the defenseless reciever call and Trent Williams full out tackle and trips on Ware to name a couple.

Bad calls on both sides. Dallas was the better team on that day, and won. Nobody gave them anything, they took it. Although barely. Game easily could of went either way.

I guarantee if Washington beats Dallas in the rematch you'll laugh in the face of any ref excuse.

Holy crow, you can't make this **** up.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7097389/tony-Romo sits to pee-deion-sanders-dallas-cowboys-win-super-bowl-some-point

I don't look at this link as so much an indictment on Romo sits to pee (what would you expect him to say?) as more just a telling sign of how much ESPN swings on him and the Franchise from Dallas's collective jock.

Woah there. I have them neck and neck right now. Washingtons got the better record, although has played the easier schedule, but Dallas BARELY beat them. Although if I had to pick one I'd go edge Dallas(hey I'm a cowboys fan!) to say it's not even an argument is a stretch.

But the Romo sits to pee Coaster was HILARIOUS. Loved it.. usually the comedy pieces they do are lame, but I found this one pretty witty and funny.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 01:06 PM ----------

Classic. :ols:

The ref excuse.

While I'm not saying Dallas didn't get away with anything, there was a number of blatant calls that went in Washingtons favor. When Moss got the defenseless reciever call and Trent Williams full out tackle and trips on Ware to name a couple.

Bad calls on both sides. Dallas was the better team on that day, and won. Nobody gave them anything, they took it. Although barely. Game easily could of went either way.

I guarantee if Washington beats Dallas in the rematch you'll laugh in the face of any ref excuse.

ok. i agree with that.....they did "Barley" beat em.......however they weren't at full strength and i believe that if they are at full strength they will beat them by more in Nov when they play in Washington. You are indeed right though and i would say that they are closer to being even then they are "not even an argument"........your right.

i didn't see TR1's blame the ref post....what a classic.............AND on that play HE is referring to, Ware wasn't even off sides. that clip was posted and slowed down to show he just timed it perfectly.....but I am quite sure he will refuse to address the "defenseless receiver" call as well as the blatant tackle...Errrr i mean hold Williams had on Ware......

Dallas has a damn good chance on sweeping Washington this year, however i have to admit that Washington is much better then i gave them credit for......and i love how they run the ball and to be honest, im damn jealous of it every time i see Dallas inside the 5 in shotgun.....:(

EDIT: indeed the piece was funny as hell.....

Holy crow, you can't make this **** up.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7097389/tony-Romo sits to pee-deion-sanders-dallas-cowboys-win-super-bowl-some-point

I don't look at this link as so much an indictment on Romo sits to pee (what would you expect him to say?) as more just a telling sign of how much ESPN swings on him and the Franchise from Dallas's collective jock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c

You right it's not an argument. The Redskins were supposed to suck so bad this year that they were to finish last, however they are in first and could have been undefeated in not for a botched hold. But go ahead and live in the ESPN version of the Cowboys, it's your happy place.

Archived