Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

By the Numbers for September 25, 2011

Redskins Ruckus

So, I decided to write a piece on the numbers the Redskins have been putting up. Yes, it is early in the season, but I'm big on statistics--especially ones that help give a better rounded picture. Here's a link to the article. Bonus points if you reply there, too ;)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/864937-washington-redskins-by-the-numbers-for-september-25-2011

Anyways, I'm seeing really good things right now, and I hope the trend continues our way. When I spoke with Ryan Kerrigan on Saturday, he seemed to indicate the team's spirits were way up--something confirmed when talking to Brandon Banks (who can compare it to last season).

The stats are for this season so far (clarified in the article because it wasn't noticed until you brought it up--thanks!). Another interesting thing to consider, as well, is that the Redskins had issues scoring over 17 points in a game last year. If we can motivate our OL, we might really see some phenomenally high scores. The culture in the locker room just feels different--and in a good way!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived