Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFW - Hall Call: Donovan McNabb

Champskins

McNabb has been an extremely solid quarterback...but he's not a HOF quarterback.

Ken Stabler ought to go in before McNabb, and it isn't looking like he'll be in the Hall any time soon.

Excellent point. The Snake deserves to be in before McNabb, and you're right, he isn't going in. I don't think McNabb is a hall of famer at all. He was a good QB, but he had chances to win a SB and he choked. He choked in championship games and he choked in the SB. The sight of him puking on the field still warms my heart....

McNabb is one of the classiest guys to ever suit up, but no way is he HOF worthy. Without Brian Westbrook, I think his career would've floundered sooner. His passing is far too erratic for him to ever be considered an elite QB, and his career stats will start to be eclipsed by the likes of Brees and Rodgers once his time comes up for cosideration. Roethlisberger has a better chance. Even in his prime McNabb never took over a game like Warner or Brees. Joey T has a ring and an MVP and he's not in. Stabler deserves to get in before McNabb. McNabb is his generation's Danny White.

Well, for a potential HOF, the Viking are going back to basics with him: Check out this article.

McNabb even with the Eagle was just an above average QB who choked in big games - like the moments were too big for him to deal with.

McNabb is already conspiring with his agent to spew out the next half-truth to mislead the public. I can see it now, it'll go something like this: "Changing McNabb's mechanics? A Pro Bowler's mechanics. Why it is only a crime greater than murder itself. It is clear that the coaching staff is here to humlilate someone with such an impressive resume. A freaking Pro Bowler. You don't mess with a ****ing Pro Bowler's mechanics. See, Pro Bowlers don't need to be coached. They can guide themselves just like Peyton Manning. Leslie Frazier is betraying the black community and acting white. There is nothing wrong with McNabb's mechanics. You don't try to "whiten" a BLACK MAN'S mechanics. We don't need no emulating white boys. Leslie Frazier, listen up, you're McNabb's *****, not the other way around. "

Well, for a potential HOF, the Viking are going back to basics with him: Check out this article.

McNabb even with the Eagle was just an above average QB who choked in big games - like the moments were too big for him to deal with.

Haven't I read this article before? Perhaps names and places have been changed to protect someones identity.

Sounds to me like Frasier may be backpedaling on the "we won't start Christian Ponder" stance.

Archived