Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com (Video) Jamie Dukes: Redskins benefiting from "fortuitous schedule" due to "injury situation"

Commander PK

As far as i'm concerned, a W is a W is a W. Injured opponent or not, screw em'. I can remember thinking just last year how fortunate it was for the eagles, giants, and cowboys to have a schedule that allowed them to play teams the week after we played them (in case anyone doesn't remember the Skins were knocking the opposition out left and right for awhile there last year), did you hear any of this **** then? NO? Its a bull**** excuse, bottom line.

Personally I hope we take advantage of the injuries on the cowboys this week and absolutely destroy them. At the same time you've got the rams (who already have suffered some injuries) playing a pissed off ravens team who just got embarrassed by the titans last week and are looking to take revenge against the next team that steps in front of them. As much as I hate the ravens I hope they beat the **** out of the rams this week and we end up traveling to st. louis and walking away with another W after beating their injury ridden asses. Suck on that jamie dukes :D

Is he lying? The Giants D was decimated with injury and if Romo sits to pee/Dez/Miles doesn't play well then that helps us but how many times have we have guys injured or on IR? it's the nature of the game and if we can and should capitalize on it, SO BE IT. I'll take 3-0 with injuries over 2-1 regardless of the mediots.....and to win early in the lockout with a dozen new faces and that we'll only become more of a cohesive team in our systems in year 2 during the course of the season, i'm all for it as we have a brutal stretch in the 2nd half of the season. eff them. lol

Archived