Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportingNews: Dallas Cowboys team report: Dez Bryant misses second straight day of practice

tr1

Why is there so many threads about the cowboys here???? Im not talking ish or anything, its just crazy how we talk so much about them..

Redskins board- check

Around the NFL section- check

Biggest buffonery in football- check

I am surprised you are wondering that. We ****ing hate Dallas here.

I'm terrified of that scenario actually. I almost want the Cowboys to limp to a win vs. the 49ers so they aren't desperate and playing us in week 3. I realize that's illogical, but I can't help it.
What you describe could happen. Or they could implode. Here's hoping that Jason Garrett's schtick has already worn thin, and the Cowgirls will start playing like they did the first half of last season.

Redskins board- check

Around the NFL section- check

Biggest buffonery in football- check

I am surprised you are wondering that. We ****ing hate Dallas here.

I hate them just as much as the next Redskin fan, but I should have re worded my post, if you read my second post it kind of justifies the first post. I hate the cowboys, but the main reason I hate them is because of their fans, I respect D ware I think he is a beast, but I don't fear the team. Most of my Redskins homies hate them for that reason mainly, but after talking to some other skin fans here, they say they hate the cowboys because of Emmitt or Troy or Jerry, so I guess the point I was trying to make, which I did poorly is why or what reason. (side show 24 kinda got what I meant)

I hate them just as much as the next Redskin fan, but I should have re worded my post, if you read my second post it kind of justifies the first post. I hate the cowboys, but the main reason I hate them is because of their fans, I respect D ware I think he is a beast, but I don't fear the team. Most of my Redskins homies hate them for that reason mainly, but after talking to some other skin fans here, they say they hate the cowboys because of Emmitt or Troy or Jerry, so I guess the point I was trying to make, which I did poorly is why or what reason. (side show 24 kinda got what I meant)

No problem man, iI get where you're coming from, Their fans (here in MD) annoy the hell out of me, but I like a lot of their players.

Archived