Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paging Mr. Next to Irrelevent... You got or contributed to two sacks today

Burgold

Did Neild blow up the o-line on the sacks or were they missed blocks?

He was blowing dudes up. Like manhandling them, and also surprisingly quick moves. I thought he was awesome when we got him, but was not expecting to see that kind of performance in his first game. Didn't even think we'd see him today at all.

Straight up Beast.

He was blowing dudes up. Like manhandling them, and also surprisingly quick moves. I thought he was awesome when we got him, but was not expecting to see that kind of performance in his first game. Didn't even think we'd see him today at all.

Straight up Beast.

Very nice! I appreciate the reply and will have to wait for NFLN to air the replay this week....IF they do.

Just wait til we have him and Jenkins on that line!

Wanted to also give some special love to one of our seventh rounders... a guy who was picked with darn near the very last pick of the draft... Chris Nield. Came in and played some very meaningful minutes and as a Nose Tackle not only pressured the QB, but contributed to two sacks. Not sure if he was credited it with them, but he was part of them.

Major props to our rookies today :cheers:

Definitely. Several rookies played very well today.

HTTR

what a find if the rook can keep playing like that all season.

I think it's a safe bet that he will not have 2 sacks/game this season. :)

OTOH, if people look at his film, and they say "Hey, we better plan some extra help, to deal with that guy", then well, he's done his job. (And Rak can have 2 sacks/game.)

Archived