Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In Afghanistan. Want to see full game. Help please.

Bullets

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan. My schedule is never set in stone and varies from day-to-day. I can watch games online on the days I'm not on a mission, but I'll miss some such as the season opener.

Is it possible for someone to post or email the full games? I use a public computer at the MWR but can bring an external hard drive. Wifi is available for our personal laptops at a price if that is something I need instead.

I'm working on becoming a die-hard hardcore fan. I want to see all games, win-lose-or-draw, so I can see the development of the team.

Whether one game or all 16, I appreciate anyone's help.

HTTR

Be cool.

you can get the games from tenyardtorrents

I haven't been there since i was overseas but youll need to register and usually every game is there within a few hours of them ending.

Actually I think one of the posters from here put them up in the past but i'm not sure who is doing it now.

not sure about full games, but the skin flicks section of the forum usually has highlights of each game.

if you have or create an i-tunes account then you can buy the 17-20 minutes in-depth highlight of the game. They are $2 each, or $25 for the whole season. However it usually takes them a couple days to get the games up.

you can get the games from tenyardtorrents

I haven't been there since i was overseas but youll need to register and usually every game is there within a few hours of them ending.

Actually I think one of the posters from here put them up in the past but i'm not sure who is doing it now.

I used torrents at home (stationed in Hawaii). Were you able to use them at MWR computers or on your personal computer?

NFL Game Access:

Depends I guess on the bandwidth provided at the base. The best picture quality provided by NFL.com during the game broadcast is 3000 kbps - roughly a 720p picture. It does however fluctuate depending upon your internet connection and of course your screen resolution, etc. The motion often blurs during high speed action in game as well as camera panning.

If advertised correctly, it looks like international viewers get a really good deal whereby they can watch games live and presumably anytime thereafter, via the archive DVR functions

BUT you should check this out for yourself - possibly call a representative at NFL.com and confirm everything before singing up.

http://www.nfl.com/gameaccess

Yours would be "gamepass"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d81ba4022/NFL-Game-Pass

ps: The "downloads" feature from NFL.com, via i-Tunes, only has highlights of the games - not the full game itself, so I understand.

Somebody here might know of a torrent website to get the games after their initial broadcast - I'm unfamiliar with anything like that. There is also a thread here on ES in which some posters will provide links to various free streams during the game itself - again not my province.

Be safe, come home soon.

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 01:11 AM ----------

Here is the ES thread for online streams:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?294075-Annual-quot-Where-Do-I-Watch-Games-Online-quot-Thread/page148

Game Streams

Free: (But may not always be available, so you will have to check) :: http://atdhenet.tv/terms.html

NFL Game Pass: But this will be available AFTER the games has been aired (basically a DVR)

Direct TV Sunday Ticket for PC: Its a whooping $350 bucks though.

Download after the game: TENYARDTORRENTS this is what i use, and It's great. One catch is your ratio need to stay 1:1 ish, so if you download 1gb try to upload 1 gb.

Or if you have a buddy that's will to set up a Slingbox for you... that would probably be even better, initial set up of $150-250 bucks for the slingbox, or you can try to get it used for cheaper.

NFL Game Pass: But this will be available AFTER the games has been aired (basically a DVR)

FYI @ Bullets,

"Gamepass" is exclusively for international viewers and it is live for you.

Game Rewind is for domestic US viewers and is only available after the game, say next day.

I presume that the gamepass viewers not only get the LIVE streaming version but also access to the archive and replay feature, but I'm not certain on that.

The terms can get confusing and I've sen lots of people confused on this.

FYI @ Bullets,

"Gamepass" is exclusively for international viewers and it is live for you.

Game Rewind is for domestic US viewers and is only available after the game, say next day.

I presume that the gamepass viewers not only get the LIVE streaming version but also access to the archive and replay feature, but I'm not certain on that.

The terms can get confusing and I've sen lots of people confused on this.

Really... i was looking into NFL Network's stuff last week i didnt see that option. I guess only international people can buy it?

I was just watching a game on that site but they've really screwed it up this year. 30second ads pop up right in the middle of the screen constantly during the game and you can't remove them. There are so many ads popping up all over the page that it causes the stream to lag out after a while.

I used torrents at home (stationed in Hawaii). Were you able to use them at MWR computers or on your personal computer?

You probably shouldn't use torrents on military computers since it's not really legal. i usually downloaded the games on my own computer. I also occasionally downloaded to work computers with a proxy server set up but i wouldn't recommend doing that unless you are in charge of the lan and can ignore your own illegal activities, lol.

Archived