Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo - Palin says ‘room for more’ in GOP race

@DCGoldPants

C'mon. You guys acting like she's a dumb-ass, and an attention whore, and just plain pathetic and ridiculous, are so out of it. Like others are saying, look at the way she's raking it in and how people put her in a position of renown in Alaska and now nationally. You scoffers probably have negative things to say about likewise impressive folks who have achieved similarly---like Al Haynesworth or Snooki.
Oh, I've said PLENTY bad about the Jersey Shore :censored:

---------- Post added September-4th-2011 at 07:09 PM ----------

I think ya'll are more into her than she is ya'll
That's the only anatomically possible option :ols:

I dunno, I just had a vision of how Sarah could really help the Republican party.

My theory had Sarah getting in, and she and Michelle split the bat**** vote, thus making some other extreme-right-winger appear to be both moderate and successful.

Remembering a cartoon I saw a few decades ago. It's the starting line of a track. (As in "track and field".) About a dozen famous Democrats are poised in runner's starting positions.

At the end of the line is Teddy Kennedy. On a motorcycle.

Caption: "It's OK, guys. I'm not running."

I dunno, I just had a vision of how Sarah could really help the Republican party.

My theory had Sarah getting in, and she and Michelle split the bat**** vote, thus making some other extreme-right-winger appear to be both moderate and successful.

Rick Perry nods sagely.

Archived