Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

+* Sellers beware*+

DButz65

I hate to do this, but I feel people should know about something... I threw up two tickets for lastnights game up here for FREE that a friend of mine had he could not use...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?352749-TWO-FREE-TICKETS-vs-BUCS-TONIGHT-142-row1................and 3 people PM'ed me here to get his cell phone number...

Well one of them actually told him he wanted them so he could try to sell them, I dont know which one it was, but it was not the guy who actually did get his hands on the tickets....

Which ever of you it was, that is really low...someone tries to give away tickets, and you try to turn a profit on people trying to help others out... who ever it was I hope people make a note of this and do not deal with you! :mad:

Now that I think about it, he told me the guys name, and he signed the PM to me, I just found it....so it was in fact wkdrns01...beware of buyers looking to make a $/profit off of people here!

How can someone do such a thing. That is messed up!!! Oh, wait. That's me your talking about.

Hi, I am that guy who was trying to get free tickets. Actually, I was trying get any seat tickets from just about anybody yesterday for reasonable price.

Here is the whole story.

The week skins played the Steelers my 7 year old son was crying all night because my friend had an extra ticket and he took me to the game but didn’t have another ticket for my son. (This was my first live Football game and I had a blast). My son is a huge Redskins fan. My family can’t afford to spend money on entertainment because of our tight budget. So, I bought 4 tickets for my whole family to go see the game about 3 weeks ago at gotickets.com at section 229 row 21. Then I ran across this awesome website extremeskins.com. I read at all the FS posts for skins vs. bucs game. I got this one nice guy (thanks again Dean) to sell me 4 tickets to section 127 row 17 and a green parking pass for a great price. So I listed my tickets on craigslist. I didn’t get any good response from craigslist and I decided to give my tickets to my friends family for free.

I left him a message but he didn’t get back with me until night before the game.

One person emailed me but the tickets posted on craigslist and she was looking to buy 2 tickets w/ parking pass. I told her that I will meet her at the stadium before the game to sell my tickets to her. But I got a call from my friend 5 minutes after I hung up the phone saying that his can make it to the game. So I contacted her that I can’t sell her the tickets but I will try my best to find her pair of tickets for her. That is why I PM just about everyone in extremeskins.com to get her some tickets. I’m a IT guy and I don’t post my contact info on the web for security reasons but I felt really bad for her since I told her that I will sell her my tickets.

I was trying to get your friend’s free tickets for her and sell my green parking ticket that I paid $35 dollars for. I live in Quantico area and I was going to pick the tickets up at DC just for a girl I don’t even know. I have to say I tried my best to get some tickets for her and I know many of you got my PM asking about the tickets.

It is up all of you guys who look at this post to believe me or not.

I personally think that you shouldn’t post any information without all the facts.

I am a newbie here and I saw some info about people making posts.

1. Slander will not be tolerated. If we catch anyone telling lies or making misleading statemnts about another member in this thread, your time on ES is done.

Do Not "Flip" Items Purchased Here

Members frequently are willing to sell on this forum for a price less than they might get elsewhere because they assume the item is going to be used by a fellow ExtremeSkins member and Redskins fan. Do not buy from this forum with the intention of listing or selling the item elsewhere for the purpose of profit.

I believe that I have followed all the guidance in this website. Let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks for reading this long post.

First off, good for you for clarifying things... and 2nd...your problems do not matter..my friend of 18 years said you were going to sell them..I will believe him in this case...and thirdly..why even mention craigslist? to him it sounded fishy which is why he said someone else had just got the tickets..when in fact the other guy was on his way already... either way they went to someone for free and no one made any $ off of the transaction. My friend received them for free himself...which is why he did not try to sell them...which he could of easily done being first row seats.

Just seems to be a misunderstanding...between you and him, I was just relaying what he told me

First, because that was the truth.

Second, I was reasoning with him why he should give me the tickets in 60 seconds.

Third, maybe some how the other guys doesn't make it for some reason.

Forth, I was really trying to get the tickets for her since I told her that I would.

Fifth, that was a fast reply. You must be all over this.

I called your friend when I saw your posts to clarify and I asked him to call you to clarify.

Well, I hope this clarify things. Weather you believe me or not is up to you. I not stressing over that. I have no control over what you think.

Thank you because I got lot of visits to my profile. I really mean this.

Once again I love this extremeskins website.

Go Redskins!!! We are going to the super bowl. I've been drinking lots of cool aid.

She isn't my friend. It was some girl who contacted me on Craigslist. Is it easy to buy tickets night before the game?

All I have to say is that My family went to the NFL game for the first time and we had a blast. Our friend's family also went had fun together. I am very thankful.

First, because that was the truth.

Second, I was reasoning with him why he should give me the tickets in 60 seconds.

Third, maybe some how the other guys doesn't make it for some reason.

Forth, I was really trying to get the tickets for her since I told her that I would.

Fifth, that was a fast reply. You must be all over this.

I called your friend when I saw your posts to clarify and I asked him to call you to clarify.

Well, I hope this clarify things. Weather you believe me or not is up to you. I not stressing over that. I have no control over what you think.

Thank you because I got lot of visits to my profile. I really mean this.

Once again I love this extremeskins website.

Go Redskins!!! We are going to the super bowl. I've been drinking lots of cool aid.

Sixth, Your Junior High Grammar teacher called; she's pleased with your progress.

so easy especially for preseason. if this whole story about craigslist is really true, there are tons of tickets for cheap and i mean really cheap!

I bought a pair in row 10 of section 429 for $1 each plus $16.95 and 0.20 in fees about 10 days before the game. I ended up giving these to a friend of my wife's.

Anyways, now you know that preseason tix can be had for cheap. They are an excellent way to take your kids to a game without breaking the bank.

Butz that guy has been on here before doing that. i think we need to make it a rule don't sell or buy from limited post individuals!

Please dont make that a rule. I read extremeskins all the time, just dont post too much, anytime i want tickets i come here. Im not out to make money or rape anyone. I just want to go enjoy the game. Im sure there is more people out there like me. So you cant say that just because they dont post on here alot they are just here to make a profit.

Wow, some of you guys are harsh. Even though the site is ExtremeSkins, not everyone here is extreme. I've been a fan for 30 of my 37 years and didn't know until last month the price of tickets. I've been on here for years and don't ever plan on having a bijillion posts and I don't think I should be blacklisted because of it.

Yeah please dont black list un frequent posters, I frequent extremeskins pretty much every day, most of the time 3 and 4 times a day. I read new and old threads all day long. I am not a heavy poster because I spend more time reading. With that being said, I dont live in the area, I live in Alaska right now, and i try attend a game or 2 every season... Home or away... And I typically get my tickets from my aunt who has season tix sect 120 row 16, or I purchase them from fellow extremeskinners... I have sold her tix for her before on this site as well... So before jumping to conclusions that un frequent posters should be black listed please keep me in mind..... Thank you

HTTR

Archived