Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: NFL's most underrated/overrated (DeAngelo Hall put in overrated)

skinsrbeast

D hall gets burned? check

D hall gambles a lot? check

D hall makes game changing plays? check

D hall scores defensive TDs? check

hall is a gambler, hes gonna lose some gambles, hes gonna win. we run a defense built for getting turnovers, thats just the way it is. id rather have the guy getting the pick 6 and allowing some big plays. D hall single handedly won 2 of our 6 games last year lol.

This.

Haters gonna hate.

When you get named MVP of the Pro Bowl, haters are gonna find a way to take some luster off your shine. I will take D-Hall over Carlos "Hands of Stone" Rogers any day of the week... especially sunday.

Well, yes. The Pro Bowl. Who doesn't remember that glorious day?

(I just found out he was MVP of the Pro Bowl by your post).

I prefer corners like Rogers who keep receivers in front of them, tackle, and don't gamble.

I'm not a big fan of Asante Samuel for the same reason.

I would still prefer hall more than Carlos. I think his PLUSES are more than NEGATIVES for the skins when it comes to his play in the field. He is our best CB.

He's a GAME CHANGER! Period. Just ask Dallas.

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 02:02 PM ----------

Wish Rogers could have held to the ball... We could have won many games. I know ppl will argue that he did not lose the games for us... well he did by not winning the game for us.. the gifts he got from QBs.. he dropped it like a baby. Have you tried throwing something towards a toddler and how he drops it even though he acts like he is all that... that is Rogers for you!

His coverage can absolutely be spotty, but consider, he pretty much singlehandedly won 2 games, Dallas and Chicago. Without him on the field I dont think we win either of those games.

The Pro Bowl means nothing but would you rather have "Hands of Stone" hold his guy to no catches while losing the game or have D-Hall give up an average of 5 catches/50 yards a game, while leading the league in pick sixes... possibly contributing to a few wins along the way in the process? No guts... No glory... Sometimes DeAngelo plays it safe and gives up yards and sometimes he gets burned but he's capable on a good day of winning the dadgum game for you. Give me playmakers every day of the week baby!

Yes he's overrated because ESPN overrates him. Then puts him in the overrated department. I understand making a list of "overpaid players" or "players whose teams put too much faith in them" but listing "overrated" players is like saying "Hey, remember what we keep saying about this dude? We're wrong"

Archived