Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Meaningless Power Rankings -- We're Number Four!

FROSTY28

From Dave Moore at Fox Sports. I love it. I don't believe it for a second, but I still love it.

His top five teams --

1. Buffalo Bills (2-0): Average margin of victory has been 26 points

2. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0): Defense is no longer an anchor around Priest Holmes' neck

3. Indianapolis Colts (2-0): Tony Dungy's defensive principles are beginning to take hold

4. Washington Redskins (2-0): Steve Spurrier has discovered that the run does help balance offense

5. Carolina Panthers (2-0): Beat Tampa Bay at its own, low-scoring game

I think that's a little high at this point. I also don't think Indy is all that.

... or Carlonia for that matter. Looks to me like right now it's KC, Buffalo, and then everyone else. If we are near the top of 'everyone else' I suppose I could live with that. :)

Originally posted by Kilmer17

ughhhhh. No thanks. I prefer to be underrated

Totally agree... Being underrated has many advantages, particularly the players feeling they are not getting respect... Lots of motivation there.

In my opinion, this just shows how stupid the media is.

What?! Where are the Eagles in the top 5? :rotflmao: :40oz:

ATM, I think KC and Buffalo are the two best teams in the league. Philly is going to get trashed in two weeks in Buffalo. :pint:

A.R is going to spend the next two weeks eating cheesesteaks, and spilling tartar sauce on the remaining so called 'run' plays in the playbook instead of watching game tapes and preparing for Buffalo.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

A.R is going to spend the next two weeks eating cheesesteaks, and spilling tartar sauce on the remaining so called 'run' plays in the playbook instead of watching game tapes and preparing for Buffalo.

You mean he's going to get fat-er :yikes:

I'm happy! I love seeing us up in the top 5. I'm tired of not getting respect. Now, I go to work and people can't believe what Spurrier's done with the Redskins. I like that. I like that a LOT.

And you know what? I think this will motivate the team. I think we come out next week with both barrells blazing. Do I think we'll win against Shockey, Barber and the rest of the Gints? I don't know. But I know this! We'll make a HELL of a game out of it!

HTTR!!!! :cheers:

Archived