Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preseason Game 1: Steelers: Observations, Quotes, Unpopular/Popular Opinions

KDawg

Football at its core is about analysis and assessment.

I don't think the intent of this thread, and OP please correct if I'm wrong, was about wether the game made us happy vs not happy.

Rather this thread is an attempt at a more in depth assessment of the game in specifics.

It's straight football talk and its one of the reason this forum is cool.

Don't bother with LUCKYFAN. He clearly skimmed through all of the good in the OP and went right to the negative. The OP was mainly positive. Yet, he comes in here and flings insults. He's juvenile, to say the least.

Don't bother with LUCKYFAN. He clearly skimmed through all of the good in the OP and went right to the negative. The OP was mainly positive. Yet, he comes in here and flings insults. He's juvenile, to say the least.

I think you called him a troll before your edit, and I just will say I agree. That's one of the reasons (and reason enough on its own) that UNLUCKYMAN won't be posting here again. We are all stocked up on every form of stupid and annoying and don't need new applicants. There are enough guys here holding on to those positions already, if only due to seniority. ;)

I think you called him a troll before your edit, and I just will say I agree. That's one of the reasons (and reason enough on its own) that UNLUCKYMAN won't be posting here again. We are all stocked up on every form of stupid and annoying and don't need new applicants. There are enough guys here holding on to those positions already, if only due to seniority. ;)

I did. I edited to try to remain civil. :ols:

Wow, that was a pretty quick flame-out by the Luckmeister.

Seems like just the other day I was reading his first post.:notworthy

Hail

Archived