Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seat Recommendations for first time FedEx experience

lazarus0280

Plan on taking my wife and daughter to the Tampa Bay preseason game and enjoying the Extremeskins Tailgate as well.

Been pricing the tickets on StubHub for the game and there are some rather cheap ones. Lower lvl sideline section 102 for 33 bucks a ticket. Is this a decent area? Do you all recommend a different area? Any advice where i should look toward would be fantastic.

I'm not too picky but would like to be able to see the new tv boards and the field. So, to all my Extremeskin faithful...please guide me oh wise ones!

Thanks for taking the time.

If you're taking your daughter, I'd actually recommend the 400's. Your further away from the field, but you can see the whole field and with the elevation you won't be blocked by as many heads and can actually see the game. There are different advantages to being up close or further back, but you actually have much better sight lines the higher you go.

I would not sit lower than row 16 in the lower deck 100's level. Row 20+ is probably optimal. The sections closest to the ES tailgate are probably sections 126 -130 if you are trying to minimize the amount of walking you need to do. I predict upper deck seats willl be available for dirt cheap about 1 week before the game.

Everything you need to know can be found here:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField

Section 102 is real nice, but $33 a pop is pretty expensive for preseason. Good luck!

$33 is pretty expensive? for LL sideline seats? in what world? they COST season ticket holders 110 each.

I swear to god some people are just the most cheap asses anymore..

OP $33 is great considering how much they cost

What season ticket holders have to pay for pre season is outrageous, I will admit that...but $33 is not expensive by any means...

$33 is pretty expensive? for LL sideline seats? in what world? they COST season ticket holders 110 each.

I swear to god some people are just the most cheap asses anymore..

OP $33 is great considering how much they cost

What season ticket holders have to pay for pre season is outrageous, I will admit that...but $33 is not expensive by any means...

Agree with this that $33 is cheap.

Our two LL seats plus shipping and parking cost me $255 per game. I've been able to get $100-150 when I sell my preseason tickets and parking.

$33 is expensive! I agree with DButz....some people are just cheap asses. That is a great price for those tickets. And I would highly recommend lower level seats. I've sat in all three levels. You are much more involved in the game in the lower level. More noise, more enthusiasm; easier to feel part of the game atmosphere. As another poster said....I would try to stay above row 15 if you have a young (short) child. But during preseason, people do not stand as much during the game. Club seats would be nice, too. But they will likely be much more than $33 per seat. Careful about buying any seats on the visitor side. 200 level seats above row 13 could be obstructed view seats. They will be cheap but could block views of the field.

Archived