Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nnamdi deciding between the Jets and Dallas

KevinthePRF

I don't want to see it, either...but at the same time, I'm not gonna crawl out on the ledge if they sign him.

Can't disagree there. But I still don't want to see it.

5:54

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

How's this for a turn on Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes. Jets are out. Nnamdi's about ready to make up his mind. [via Twitter]

*gulp*

I don't want to see it, either...but at the same time, I'm not gonna crawl out on the ledge if they sign him.

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

How's this for a turn on Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes. Jets are out. Nnamdi's about ready to make up his mind. [via Twitter]

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

NFL Network's Albert Breer reports the Jets have dropped out of the sweepstakes for free agent Nnamdi Asomugha.

Just as this news was reported on NFL Network, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News passed along word that there is "fist-bumping" going on at Cowboys headquarters. It indeed appears as if Asomugha is going to Dallas. Stay tuned. Jul 29, 5:55 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/779/nnamdi-asomugha

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

NFL Network's Albert Breer reports the Jets have dropped out of the sweepstakes for free agent Nnamdi Asomugha.

Just as this news was reported on NFL Network, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News passed along word that there is "fist-bumping" going on at Cowboys headquarters. It indeed appears as if Asomugha is going to Dallas. Stay tuned. Jul 29, 5:55 PM

Twitter

AdamSchefter:

*gulp*

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived