Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nnamdi deciding between the Jets and Dallas

KevinthePRF

:ols:...I personally think you guys might be better off in the long run not signing Nnamdi.

The thing for me is IF and a big IF Jerry spends the money wisely I am happy.

Yes, Nnamdi would've been great. But if we can land two Safeties and some O-line help I would be happy.

Not going to lie though, when they said New York was out of I did the Tecmo Bowl style high five with my friend. Talk about a major kick in the groin.

The thing for me is IF and a big IF Jerry spends the money wisely I am happy.

Yes, Nnamdi would've been great. But if we can land two Safeties and some O-line help I would be happy.

Not going to lie though, when they said New York was out of I did the Tecmo Bowl style high five with my friend. Talk about a major kick in the groin.

During the draft, when it was the Skins' turn to pick and I knew Gabbert was still available, I smiled and said "Damn, we're getting our new QB!"...then a few seconds later, I looked over in the corner, and saw "Jags on the clock"...WTF?!?! :ols:...didn't even realize we had traded the pick. :doh:...I had about 10 seconds of "Holy ****, a new QB", and then a loud "D'oh!" lol...but overall we'll probably be better off passing on Gabbert and snagging Kerrigan along with the extra draft picks :yes:...

During the draft, when it was the Skins' turn to pick and I knew Gabbert was still available, I smiled and said "Damn, we're getting our new QB!"...then a few seconds later, I looked over in the corner, and saw "Jags on the clock"...WTF?!?! :ols:...didn't even realize we had traded the pick. :doh:...I had about 10 seconds of "Holy ****, a new QB", and then a loud "D'oh!" lol...but overall we'll probably be better off passing on Gabbert and snagging Kerrigan along with the extra draft picks :yes:...

I agree with you there.

Knowing our track record with signing free agents as of late, we will likely start the year with Danny McCray and Akwasi Owusu-Ansah at Safety. Oh joy!

I understand how Cowboy fans feel. We went through the same thing with Jay Cutler. I read somewhere that the Redskins getting Cutler was so close that Jay Cutler thought he was coming here, then the Bears came in out of nowhere and scooped him up.

I understand how Cowboy fans feel. We went through the same thing with Jay Cutler. I read somewhere that the Redskins getting Cutler was so close that Jay Cutler thought he was coming here, then the Bears came in out of nowhere and scooped him up.

I am reading that is what happened. Jerry and Stephen even fist bumped because they though they had signed Nnamdi. On the cowboys board they were saying Jerry was visibly shaken that the Eagles had stole Nnamdi from him :ols:

personally, I was always glad we didnt get Cutler. You saw what he did behind a horrible OL. wouldnt have been much prettier here.

Yeah, but if we had Cutler, he'd be reunited with Mike Shanahan. Losing out on Cutler still stings me, especially how it happened. Everyone was saying the Redskins had him all the way up to the last minute. Damn Bears.

Archived