Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYDN: St. Louis woman awarded $95 million after former boss allegedly masturbated on her

China

Henry, I am not saying she would have been capable of knocking him out. But maybe, who knows.

I am saying a crime of that nature should skip the superiors and go stragiht to the authorities.

She indeed sat there and continued to allow this behavior to happen by not notifying the authorities.

I am not blaming her for his actions. I am blaming her for her not stopping them. That is true.

And no, I do not consider it rape. Screwed up and disgusting for sure, but not rape.

Henry, I am not saying she would have been capable of knocking him out. But maybe, who knows.

I am saying a crime of that nature should skip the superiors and go stragiht to the authorities.

She indeed sat there and continued to allow this behavior to happen by not notifying the authorities.

I am not blaming her for his actions. I am blaming her for her not stopping them. That is true.

And no, I do not consider it rape. Screwed up and disgusting for sure, but not rape.

I think it's real easy to call shots like that from an easy chair.

I think when you have to worry about things like your job and your safety, things aren't quite that simple.

This is exactly why we have sexual harassment laws, and why it is imperative that employers obey them.

Realllyyyyy sketchy story. First off, why the **** would the girl continue to work there after the first incident when he came up to her and smacked his male counterpart on her head?
So in your mind the victim should be forced to leave her job in a ****ty job market because someone else decided to wrong her?
Why wouldn't she just leave right there and go to the police? Secondly, I find it really hard to believe that he somehow got a hold of her, held her down with one arm, while masturbating on her with the other, and she STILL doesn't call the police. Uhmmmm consensual?

lol this nations justice system is a joke. That chick probably laughed all the way to the bank.

You jumped to the conclusion that she wanted it and did it for the cash. Can't take that back after reading the next sentence: She did go to the police and the person that did this is facing charges. Well done.

So in your mind the victim should be forced to leave her job in a ****ty job market because someone else decided to wrong her?

You jumped to the conclusion that she wanted it and did it for the cash. Can't take that back after reading the next sentence: She did go to the police and the person that did this is facing charges. Well done.

Just a sketchy story. Good the guy is facing charges as he should, and now the girl wont have to work another day in her life. Awesome. :rolleyes:

Just a sketchy story. Good the guy is facing charges as he should, and now the girl wont have to work another day in her life. Awesome. :rolleyes:
If it makes you feel better, remember that one-time-big money-makers (NFL players, lottery winners) almost always go broke quickly.

What exactly about it turns you into such a ****y hater? You're acting like the QB didnt ask you to prom.

Archived