Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Semifinal Match 2: D'Pablo vs. BLTO (BLTO advances 1-3)

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest difference in a single category decides the match.

Under 40

Alice Eve

alice+eve.jpg

alice-maxim-scans-april-2010-7-_595.png

VS.

Adrianna Lima

adriana-lima-victorias-secret-bombshell-fantasy-bra-2011_sjpg_400_1000_0_85_1_50_50.jpg?w=400&h=539

adrianalima7615.jpg

Over 40

Sophie Marceau

2009-bob-hair-styles-from-sophie-marceau-3.jpg

Sophie-Marceau-57662.jpg

VS.

Queen Raina

QueenRaniaJordanVisitsArabHouseMadr.jpg

Queen-Rania-urges-for-bette.jpg

Olympic

Kiira Korpi

Kiira-Korpi-sexy.jpg

039.jpg

VS.

Fatima de Melo

Fatima-Moreira-De-Melo-3.jpg

fatima_03.jpg

Reality Star

Padma Lakshmi

Padma_Lakshmi_5.jpg

padma-lakshmi-chelsea-handler-and-eliza-dushku-photographed-nude-allure-magazine-playboy-magazine-flisted-f-listed-flistedcom-sexpert-hump-wednesdays-hot-snatch-of-the-week-neighborho2.jpg

VS.

Krystal Forscutt

krystal_forscutt_06.jpg

Krystal-Forscutt-6230634.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 04:32 PM ----------

Heads up to Rdskn4Lyf21 and the winner of this, I'm posting the Championship thread Thursday (May 26th) some time between 4 and 8 pm.

Queen Rania is hot, I dont know what you are talking about

Dude, of all the over 40 choices out there, you go with Queen Rania? Seriously? Most people don't even have a clue who the woman is. And the other poster's choice was equally as horrible. This was one of those times where I didn't even want to vote for either.

And I'll say it again: The Olympic category was a terrible idea. I can think of few in the entire contest that were attractive. Although you do have one of the better ones of the bunch.

I mean if you like five-heads and the derp look, then she is hot as hell!!

I simply don't see her merits. Lima - hot as hell, Queen - hot as hell, Forscutt - trashy but hot as hell. Nothing against BLTO, I am simply turned off by Fatima.

How is Forscutt trashy? lol..Granted, you could be talking about what she does for a living (I have no idea). But she's sexy as hell, from looking that those pics. And how is that queen hot as hell? Not like you can tell much from those pics.

Forscutt has a trashy look to her, but it makes her hot. The Queen is an elegant beauty.

Archived