Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rogain... anyone try it?

sircharlz

mcsluggo tried, but it was a lost cause. :silly:

the world is quite happy that rogaine has enabled you to maintain this classic look....

pete-rose-jockey.jpg

---------- Post added May-11th-2011 at 02:37 PM ----------

Definitely hereditary. My uncle and grandfather were both going bald by 23. Thankfully I got my hair genes from my dad's side.

I got weird **** going on with my beard though. I have grey's in it, it's a lot redder than the head on my hair, and my mustache is almost blond. I love rocking a beard so it really pisses me off. I want to try Just For Men but I'm not sure how well that works and I don't want to waste the money if it's going to make me look clownish.

fortunately... God beat "Just For Men" to that punch....

I've been thinning for about 10 years. Thought about rogaine and hair transplants, but I'm married and my wife has never said anything. Last year I had 3 subascsous cysts on my scalp (fatty tissue cysts) and had them removed because I wanted to go shorter. I think I'll start buzz-cutting my hair now. It doesn't really bother me any more.

I was thining on top at one time. Then I started using "California Baby" baby shampoo and covering my hair at night and using silk pillow cases. Also I apply vitimin A, E and C to my scalp everyday. I eat plenty of kelp and silica gel. My hair grew back long, strong and healthy.

Dang man, that sucks. I was worried I would get my dad's hair, I got his hairline, but definitely got my hair from mom's side. I won't ever have to worry about going bald, lol.

As for the grey hairs, it's not noticebale ( mainly because I've let it grow out a lot ) unless I look in a mirror closely. It just startles you for a bit when you think you have a piece of lint or some other particle in your hair and you try to pull it out, and it hurts like ****. :(

it was right around my 30th birthday.... but yeah.. bummer!

but the real problem with going bald is that it makes you look older... and sometime in my 30s... that stopped bugging me :)

but balding in teens or 20s.... that really would suck, i must admit.

Archived