Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Movies thread, please think of your neighbors and friends warn somebody!!

AsburySkinsFan

Arnold is the greatest action star ever. Something about his line delivery makes horrible lines great.

There will never be another career quite like his. I'll watch any Sylvester Stallone movie too. First Blood and the Rocky movies (except for 5 and Rocky Balboa, ugh) are legit. Tango and Cash is one of my favorite movies ever.

---------- Post added May-9th-2011 at 11:40 AM ----------

-Practically all movies starring Adam Sandler made after 1999

He hasn't aged well. His movies before 1999 aren't that funny any more either. I watched Billy Madison about a year ago and found myself thinking, "why the hell did I think this was so funny way back when?"

Chris Farley actually ages pretty well though. He still makes me laugh.

-Spoof movies made in the past 20 years or so. Hot Shots! Part Deux is probably the last good one

Austin Powers is a gem. I love Don't Be a Menace too. That's all I can come up with.

Spoofs and parodies aren't really made any more. Instead you've got crap like Scary Movie which reference rather than parody.

---------- Post added May-9th-2011 at 11:47 AM ----------

Terrible Movies:

The Boondock Saints II

Crank II

Actually turned both of them off they were so embarrassing. Crank was far fetched and action packed but still good. Crank II was ridiculously dumb.

LOL! They were horrible. Any time you get something with the actress who plays Rita on Dexter in it you know it's going to be rough. Crank II was comical. I wasn't really sure what to make of it after it was over. Both were about as lowbrow as you can possibly get.

Archived