Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Smell a Nobel Prize - "That's What She Said" Software Developed

Dan T.

Thank you for participating in my experiment. It is completed and Extremeskins tied the DEviaNT computer computer software.

Every one of my posts in this thread contained a TWSS set up line. Most were easy enough to spot. Some were harder than others. (TWSS.) In addition, Rocky21 and MattFancy contributed set up lines (accidently or on purporse? :whoknows:) for 10 total targets.

Here's the breakdown of the setup lines, who jumped on them, and which ones were missed:

1. "Enjoy, even though it's a little dry." - Bang

2. "God help me, this made me laugh this morning" - Burgold (bonus points on that one)

3. "Must have this" - pjfootballer

4. "It's bigger than it looks at first glance" - ACW

5. "Those tricks should pay off." - :(

6. "C'mon do you really think playing around with this is helping?" - DarrellsMyHero28

7. "That sounds like a rollicking good time." - :(

8."You just have to drill it over and over again." - :(

9. I'm bumping this for my own personal satisfaction. - MLSKINS

10. "It's a good piece..enjoy." - mistertim

Of the three missed, one was a real softball (You just have to drill it over and over again) and the other two were a bit tougher (That sounds like a rollicking good time -and- Those tricks should pay off). Also TWSS fatigue may have been setting in as the thread dragged on.

In trials, the DEviaNT software acheived a 71.4 percent success rate. Extremeskins scored 70 percent! I would have liked more data, but I got tired of weaving in setup lines. It was hard to keep it up.

Anyway, congratulations on tying DEviaNT. Let's celebrate our collective juvenile sense of humor!

:wave::wave::wave:

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 12:23 PM ----------

i'll reword mine....thats what she said

Yes!!!!!! RM52 puts us over the top with 80 percent!!!!

SUCK IT DEviaNT!!

Archived