Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 NFL Draft 7th Round Wish List

brutality

Why do u want a pos o lineman again? Oh Nother stephon hyer for ya

O'Dowd could be a solid Center and I think Kirpatrick is still out there. I'm curious why OT Ziemba from Auburn is dropping so much. I know he probably had an easier job with Newton running all the time, but I think he could be something.

Ian Williams, Chris Nield, Powe as NT's are all still around. Since Jenkins seems to be a DE/NT guy I'd like to see at least one more guy to compete for a spot.

Yes! One of these guys, maybe Lawrence Guy too.

Herzlich, Jeff Maehl, OFFENSIVE LINE

I realllllllllly wanted to see Tyrod Taylor in the 6th but... Shanahan didn't do it. Oh well... :/ Maybe gamble on a QB in the last round if any have a strong arm that is NFL starting calibur in strength, try to coach him up

Yes! One of these guys, maybe Lawrence Guy too.

Herzlich, Jeff Maehl, OFFENSIVE LINE

I realllllllllly wanted to see Tyrod Taylor in the 6th but... Shanahan didn't do it. Oh well... :/ Maybe gamble on a QB in the last round if any have a strong arm that is NFL starting calibur in strength, try to coach him up

Yeah, Guy could work if Jenkins gets more NT time. I'd like to see McElroy or Devlin, but it seems it isn't happening. Last year I was shocked they kept passing on Capers and they got him, so I have a feeling another lineman will come our way. I just think Shanny thinks he can get solid OL at the end of the draft and supplement with random high picks from time to time.

edit: I'd add that if Back or Grossman are the starter this year we still need one other guy. I feel like there should be a QB drafted even if its a project.

i'd go for powe/williams at nt, a punter, and froma value point of view, a linevacker like herzlich and maybe another running back that offers something different like clay as a power back - we only have 1 nfl caliber rb in my view, so i see 2 spots open there

i'd go for powe/williams at nt, a punter, and froma value point of view, a linevacker like herzlich and maybe another running back that offers something different like clay as a power back - we only have 1 nfl caliber rb in my view, so i see 2 spots open there

powe goes to kc

Regarding Chris Neild...

WEAKNESSES

Not the quickest kid off the ball and poor foot speed prevents him from making plays in the backfield. Will not be able to play nose tackle in a 3-4 scheme. Lacks a repertoire of pass rushing counter moves and does not have a closing burst to get after the quarterback. Will not make tackles in space.

How the Hell do you not draft O'Dowd,Kirkpatrick,Fusco,Derek,Newton,Chris Nield....any developmental QB???!!!! Did Shanny and Bruce step out fora drink while Vinny took over?? I am no draft guru but this is not only mindboggling but excruciatingly painful to endure! 1st 4 rds were great! then it went to crap in a hurry!! Some of these picks are just plain stupid.We wasted a half a draft without getting talent we really needed..again! Dagnabbit this sucks!!

Archived