Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ware top 3 Player in the NFL (Romo not in the top 12 for QB's)

TonyRomoProBowl

Ware is a beast, Ill give ya that. If you guys would let him do the pre-game pep talk you might win a few more instead of that girly man Brooking

he is alright....nothing special,. its the scheme he is in that makes him great HAHA!

I agree...Brooking is creepy when he tries to pump that team up.....

he is alright....nothing special,. its the scheme he is in that makes him great HAHA!

I agree...Brooking is creepy when he tries to pump that team up.....

"We're gonna bite, we're gonna scratch, we're gonna pull their hair, and we're gonna steal their Malibu barbie!"

for the record...I agree with the statement that reads "Any list that doesn't have Fletcher in the top 100 is a joke".......and in addition any list that puts Josh Freeman over Tony Romo sits to pee. Palease..........what a joke
I don't know. Freeman has done a an impressive job helping to turn around the Buccaneers. He's really young, and he's only going to get better.

Schaub, Flacco, Cassel and Freeman with their zero combined playoff wins better than Romo sits to pee is somewhat amusing. Tony really does get no credit for being as good as he is behind what is a simply awful o-line
The line hasn't been great yet not awful. I mean his C and TE have been a pro bowler for the last 3 or 4 years and for a couple years running it was the same with a T and a G. Not too many QB's can boast.

The line hasn't been great yet not awful. I mean his C and TE have been a pro bowler for the last 3 or 4 years and for a couple years running it was the same with a T and a G. Not too many QB's can boast.

in 2010 Columbo was the worst starting tackle in football, and Davis a bottom 5 guard. In 2009 I think it was pretty obvious that Flozell Adams was clearly a shell of his former self. Romo sits to pee is very good at making that line look better than it really is and has been doing so since he became a starter. Gurode is a very good center other than his bad snaps, and Free was a very good LT last year, but two players don't make up for the rest of the line.

in 2010 Columbo was the worst starting tackle in football, and Davis a bottom 5 guard. In 2009 I think it was pretty obvious that Flozell Adams was clearly a shell of his former self. Romo sits to pee is very good at making that line look better than it really is and has been doing so since he became a starter. Gurode is a very good center other than his bad snaps, and Free was a very good LT last year, but two players don't make up for the rest of the line.
My point was none of other QB's you listed as being amusing to be ahead of Romo sits to pee have had any Pro Bowlers over the last few years.

Plus....You must admit Freeman was impressive and energized a dreary team, Schaub has had a better passer rating than Romo sits to pee 2 years running and Flacco has had two good years in a row.

Schaub, Flacco, Cassel and Freeman with their zero combined playoff wins better than Romo sits to pee is somewhat amusing. Tony really does get no credit for being as good as he is behind what is a simply awful o-line
Given the solid play of Jon Kitna this year, you really can't use the talent around Tony Romo sits to pee as an excuse.

not to burst your bubble champ (and quite surprised no one else pointed this out), but you do realize that flacco won 2 playoff games just as a rookie right? and then proceeded to win a couple more playoff games in the following years. cassel and freeman have only started 2 years on their teams...so you might want to cut them a little slack as Romo sits to pee has had YEARS to win 1 playoff game.

i find it amusing that poke fans conveniently forget that the dallas hype != better than other players, and that they somehow forget records, stats, and facts when supporting their players,

---------- Post added April-21st-2011 at 08:15 AM ----------

Given the solid play of Jon Kitna this year, you really can't use the talent around Tony Romo sits to pee as an excuse.

...but but but, what are you talking about? Kitna really does get no credit for being as good as he is behind what is a simply awful o-line....

Archived