Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mock where A.J. Green falls to 10

EvilleColt

This is a weak QB class, and you think 4 QBs are gonna go in the top 12... When was the last time that happened? Has it ever?

It's been a while, if ever, but it's a major need for all the teams listed. I don't think Locker or Gabbert make it past 10, so why not earlier.

Funny, here I am thinking it was a stronger class. Locker, some said was the No. 1 last year. Cam won the heisman and natinal championship. Mallet, I've liked since last year, and Gabbert is everyone's No. 1 this yr. Throw in Ponder, Tyrod, and winners like Kaepernick and Dalton and I think this class is solid.

No way Mallet goes 12. He'll be lucky if he makes it into the first round.

I think he is the most over hyped and least likely to be a skin, but over all this class is hardly weak.

---------- Post added March-11th-2011 at 08:17 PM ----------

I remember 2009's QB class being called really weak. Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, etc. How'd that turn out?

You seem to be arguing both sides of the QB class.

Honestly, the best thing that could happen to us is all four of those QBs going in the first round. That way, next year when that supposedly stronger QB class comes along, we won’t have much competition to get the guy we want. None of those teams will spend two first round picks on QBs in consecutive years.

The only problem with this is that I like JJ better than AJ. I would be happy either way though.

There is no way we dont draft a QB in round 1 if Shanny thinks one is a franchise QB. Just wake up people. Shanny's desire for a QB is so obvious that only an idiot doesnt see it. He even scouted Cam Newton. The Skins were all over Locker at the Sr. Bowl. No way all of those will last until the second round so he is going to grab one right away.

Colt fan from Evansville thinks this makes sense. Something doesn't make sense.

That's what I thought. Whenever I see the join date is the same month as the month the thread was made, as well as it being their first post, I just laugh. And I like the line "the reasoning makes sense." As if they are also trying to convince themselves. Hmmmm....

You're acting like this was a great class. Flat out and simply, we don't know. One is constantly injured, the other dates highschoolers, and none of the three have made a single pro-bowl.

I never said it was a great class, but it was far from weak.

Stafford and Megatron are turning around the Lions, Sanchez has been to two AFCCGs in two years, and Freeman is making the Bucs competitive in the NFCS...no easy task.

I never said it was a great class, but it was far from weak.

Stafford and Megatron are turning around the Lions, Sanchez has been to two AFCCGs in two years, and Freeman is making the Bucs competitive in the NFCS...no easy task.

Please. Stafford has played in 13 games out of a possible 32 due to injury. He has little impact on the field. I think we can look at other factors like the defensive minded coach, and their good d-line featuring Suh and Vanden Bosch along with youth like Delmas at safety. Megatron is what makes their offense not suck. But Stafford is shaping up to be a injury bust.

I'll give you Freeman though, he is making Tampa Bay competitive, I don't know what he'll end up being as a QB, but it's not bad, that much is clear.

As for Sanchez, how can we tell? He's got an amazing team around him. Great o-line, above average WR's, and very good RB's, and an elite defense that gives him very good field position.

Archived