Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(March, 2011) Hey, Mike. You're Losing Me, Man.

Oldfan

I dont have to like or respect you to have a point of view here.

True.

But you can quit projecting. And if you can't say what you want to say after six edits, maybe you should step away from posting for an hour or so.

I always encourage people, when seemingly needed, to carefully read exactly what I wrote when responding, and not respond to thing I didn't write. Speaking of being straightforward, JB, the original form of your post, prior to edit, remains available to staff and I think it was more straightforward. But we do encourage such editing. If there were to be a staff action for any reason, like rule 5 violations for instance or personalizing matters that weren't specifcally part of a posted comment, you would be so notified. :)

But at this point, in deference to rule 18, this part of the conversation in the thread is over so back to topic.

Want some popcorn?

*holds out the bag*

I would. But if Jumbo goes on the warpath, I DON'T want to be in his path, lol.

Seriously man. I can't think of anyone in recent memory that's alienated so many, to be kind; with such condescending arrogance in so little time. I'm trying to work out if this is a continuation of that, or a backlash to (allegedly) having a double identity exposed. Either way it's compulsive reading in some macabre, masochistic sort of way.

Hail.

Daniels was too old & not worthy of collecting an NFL check anymore. Had to beef up the front 7 & get younger. He had to go. Jarmon ? What did he ever show you that would have you upset he was traded ? Youth ? He was an awful pick in the first place. Gave up a future 3rd rounder to take the guy in the supplemental draft. Just awful. He showed nothing. At least Gaffney has contributed with a TD already. No brainer trade.

Read back what you just wrote and the tone of it. Maybe then you will understand why some posters react to your posts the way they do. PD did need to move on, but when Jenkins got hurt I certainly wondered if the other guys on the roster were good enough to not consider bringing him back mostly because of his leadership. As for Jarmon there were reports that if the Skins had not chosen him when they did three other teams were going to select him, do you know which teams? They were 2 teams with strong DL's running the 4-3 and one running the 3-4, IIRC. And I said that I was happy with the trade and I really like what Gaffney brings to the team, however for you to discount Jarmon is wrong.

BTW, the Eagles were one team....

This from '09

The Eagles are going to work out a left defensive end on Tuesday. Jeremy Jarmon will miss his senior year at Kentucky do to a violation of the NCAA banned substance list.

Jarmon, considered one of the top defensive end prospects entering this season, was expected to be in the mix as a likely top-75 selection in the 2010 NFL Draft.

more on ESPN after the pick...

The Washington Redskins selected defensive lineman Jeremy Jarmon in the third round of Thursday's supplemental draft.

Five teams put in fourth-round claims for the 6-foot-3, 278-pound defensive end, a source told ESPN.com's John Clayton. The Redskins have five remaining draft choices in the 2010 draft.

Archived