Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsBUZZ.com

cooleyfans47

Hello, this is Tanner Cooley. Just wanted to reach out to the ES community for some help. We are in the process of making our new site, SportsBUZZ, a success. To do that, we need your feedback.

We are going give unlimited access to all the readers of ES. All you need to do is sign up: Click the link (https://www.sportsbuzz.com/index.cfm?action=subscribe), enter your user information, choose your plan, and enter Promo Code CCTWEET. This will be a free service for everyone who joins using the code.

What we are asking in return, we need to know how to make the site better. What to add, what to remove, what types of content you like, what you don't like.

If we get great feedback from you, we will quickly make the necessary changes to the platform and make the site what it needs to be.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks,

tcooley@sportsbuzz.com

Very cool of you to do this. I'll definitely sign up tonight and check it out. I hope this doesn't fall victim of the typical internet shenanagins and you get constructive feedback rather than people just complaining here.

-Edit-

It might be good to let ES members know that this is only a 14 day trial and after that its set to be charged. Or am I reading that wrong? Still, will definitely give it a whirl, but a bit different then what it seemed to be suggesting in the original post.

I hope for the same. I think we've got something great here, just need that constructive feedback to make the fans enjoy it.

---------- Post added March-9th-2011 at 04:14 PM ----------

You actually don't need a credit card at all and the Code is set up to allow access for 1 year. After selecting your plan, you see this text

"14-day free trial following Washington Redskins and New Orleans Saints. Unless 14-day free trial is canceled prior to 3/23/11, charge of $60.00 will be assessed on 3/23/11 for first recurring subscription fee, then annual thereafter."

This is default text for other promo codes. CCTWEET will be active for the entire year and you will never need to enter credit card information nor will you be charged.

I can tell you that my hesitation in signing up a while ago was that I felt as though if I were spending money to say follow the Redskins, that other teams/content/players shouldn't be limited. Thanks for the code and I'll be sure to kick the tires and suggest anything that might help. Also, it's GREAT that he's blogging again, I was really worried that the blog was no more due to the launch of SportsBUZZ, glad to see that's not the case.

Archived