Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AMCON: CPAC's Social War

SnyderShrugged

[/color]

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 12:28 PM ----------

[/color]If the GOP establishment think they can win without conservatives they are sadly mistaken. I'd vote none of the above again before I vote for a liberal GOP type.

I wish the recent CPAC nonsense could be the catalyst forcing the leftwingers on team elephant out or eventually conservatives forming a new 2nd party.

Yeah, me too. Then the GOP would finally get rid of the neo-con, big gov warfare empire building, big spenders that assisted in driving our economy into oblivion.

Yeah, me too. Then the GOP would finally get rid of the neo-con, big gov warfare empire building, big spenders that assisted in driving our economy into oblivion.
I'd also like to get rid of the anti-marriage bigots like NavyDave.

I'd also like to get rid of the anti-marriage bigots like NavyDave.

It's over. The kids support gay marriage ( doesn't matter what at party). The encouraging thing about the CPAC results is it was led by a bunch of 20 year olds. Every republican candidate out there would love to have Paul's young support

It's over. The kids support gay marriage ( doesn't matter what at party). The encouraging thing about the CPAC results is it was led by a bunch of 20 year olds. Every republican candidate out there would love to have Paul's young support

Not really. They are just loud but still irrelevant for the time being, but it does show the great effort / results over the past decade to indoctrinate kids in elementary with propaganda with the heather has two mommies, dad's roommate, and now the gay penguin school book.

Archived