Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Space 2 - 360, PS3, PC

Pick6

Loved the first, and definitely loving the new one too. Great game, very underrated series. Doesn't get the hype it deserves. Not to nitpick but it's not a first person shooter, it's a 3rd person perspective.

Sorry you are right. It doesn't get the love or respect that it rightfully deserves. My heart is racing the whole time I am playing.

For anyone who has never played it, I would say pick up a copy and play in a dark room with the volume up. You can thank me later.

Just finished up the story mode (I never play multiplayer anyway). The sequel doesn't offer that much that isn't in the first one. As Aliens was to Alien, this one is a little more warfare and a little less slow creepiness than the first outing. Boss fights are severely lacking if that's your thing. As stated above though it is a very underrated series. Best survival horror since Resident Evil 4.

I just hit Chapter 11 last night. I know some people are saying the first one was creepier, but this has the dead girlfriend, Nicole, following you around and she is creepy. The first game you thought she was alive most the game. Not as creepy.

• 1 month later...

Archived