Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Jason Reid to leave Redskins Insider

GenMgr

I gotta say, who gives a ****? If you hate the post, put it down, stop reading. The most ironic thing is that ES drives a lot of traffic to that blog. If he's so uninformed, malignant to your fandom, and horrible at what he does, why not drop the ban hammer down on anyone who drives traffic to his blog? You know, since we're all about solid fact instead of rumor and innuendo here. His columns were often enlightening and you guys couldnt do better, believe me.

You noticed that too, huh? lol This board will never be happy with whoever's in that role, no matter who they pick.

So you didn't notice that many of us have praised Maske. We sucked while he was in that role, but he gave as objective a report as he could. He often was critical, but it was fair and balanced. Believe me, I'm not a guy to generally complain about the media's portrayal of the Redskins...but the past couple guys at the Post have been pretty bad.

Exactly. Neither of the Jason's have bothered me and I think it's funny that LaConfora has moved on to bigger and better things despite people on here claining he is horrible. I also laugh at the fact that everyon'e golden boy Schefter get's a pass when he ****s up. Schefter reporting that Byron Westbrook was cut was classic. Talk about a **** up.

Schefter RARELY screws up. He is usually right on, and has sources/ reports before anyone else. When was the last time either Reid has done that? It's happened like twice.

This site loves to hate the media. I love how people talk about "journalism" when the people making those comments, with a few obvious exceptions, want the media to do nothing but throw praise upon the redskins that objectively deserve nothing of the sort.

Archived