Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams vs. Seahawks to be NBC's Sunday night game

BeachSkin

I'm rooting for the Seahawks...I would love for a team with a losing record to win the NFC West lol :D...

I like Bradford, want to see what he can do in a real pressure situation. He got hurt in the National Championship game last year, let's see what he has in a must-win situation.

The only other game that could be up for flexing is the Green Bay vs. Chicago game, where Chicago very well may rest a good majority of its starters. Yes, it's a joke that the winner of this game will get to hose a playoff game, but this game is a playoff game and probably the best game to flex this upcoming Sunday.

"I like Bradford, want to see what he can do in a real pressure situation. He got hurt in the National Championship game last year, let's see what he has in a must-win situation. "

You're think about Colt McCoy. Sam Bradford only played two games last year in college.

Damn, wow. Thanks. Major brain fart.

The only other game that could be up for flexing is the Green Bay vs. Chicago game, where Chicago very well may rest a good majority of its starters. Yes, it's a joke that the winner of this game will get to hose a playoff game, but this game is a playoff game and probably the best game to flex this upcoming Sunday.

They won't flex the Green Bay game because we are playing the Giants at the same time. I guess they want the Giants to wonder if they are in or not. :D

Archived