Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who should replace Hasslet???

flock53

Everything is not his fault. Danny traded a 2nd round pick we could have used to get another 3-4 LB (Washington/Lee/Spikes) or a true NT in T.Cody. If Cody was picked maybe (big maybe) AH drama doesnt unfold as maybe hed be happier as a full time DE, he could dominate from there ala Seymore. ANYWAYS, Hasslet has had limited exposure running the 3-4 and was a SHOCK that we were switching. Some options at DC are Wade Phillips, Mike Singletary and Tony Sparano (if released as expected). I would like Sparano, Mike and Wade in that order. Either way, Hasslet has to go.

I was in favor of getting rid of Hasslet earlier this season but I saw a different D Sunday. One that suggests that if given the right pieces, Hasslet's D can work.

I would give him at least another year to put players in place that best befits the 3-4 he is running.

Seeing that Landry won us one game (GB)

Hall won us 2 (Dal, Chi)

We only have 6 wins.... I would suggest you (If you) fire somebody on the other side of the ball.

Dallas win was a penalty on last play, GB was a 4th and goal mistake by McCarthy that on a bad pass hit (a beat) Alexander, Chicago was pure luck that Lovie didnt challenge the GL play by Cutler who reached the ball over BEFORE the fumble. Dont forget Philly where despite knocking Vick out, was a "dropped" hail mary. We could EASILY have only a couple wins.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 04:22 PM ----------

I was in favor of getting rid of Hasslet earlier this season but I saw a different D Sunday. One that suggests that if given the right pieces, Hasslet's D can work.

I would give him at least another year to put players in place that best befits the 3-4 he is running.

They didnt have Jones-Drew and thats a differnt game and another loss

Dallas win was a penalty on last play, GB was a 4th and goal mistake by McCarthy that on a bad pass hit (a beat) Alexander, Chicago was pure luck that Lovie didnt challenge the GL play by Cutler who reached the ball over BEFORE the fumble. Dont forget Philly where despite knocking Vick out, was a "dropped" hail mary. We could EASILY have only a couple wins.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 04:22 PM ----------

They didnt have Jones-Drew and thats a differnt game and another loss

If our dumb ass head coach didn't sign a bunch of washed veterans and trade away valuable draft picks for a QB that didn't fit his system maybe just maybe we would have started our rebuilding process in year 1 instead of trying to make the playoffs.

Don't you just love the IF game?

If our dumb ass head coach didn't sign a bunch of washed veterans and trade away valuable draft picks for a QB that didn't fit his system maybe just maybe we would have started our rebuilding process in year 1 instead of trying to make the playoffs.

The only washed vet that matters is McNabb (picks). I dont mind Brown being brought in.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 04:32 PM ----------

And we didn't have Landry or Orakpo, either. Not to mention the guys we had starting who were on practice squads earlier in the week. I'd say it kinda evens out, wouldn't you?

No, as the two studs were on the field as this defense sank to last in the league. I like 'Rak but Landry is sooooo overrated. #21 made him look better then he is. He gets beat in coverage and takes some BAD angles.

No, as the two studs were on the field as this defense sank to last in the league. I like 'Rak but Landry is sooooo overrated. #21 made him look better then he is. He gets beat in coverage and takes some BAD angles.

I'm not even sure where to begin with this post lol :ols:...

Anyone watching Landry play this year and STILL thinking he would have made last Sunday's defense worse if he had been playing needs to stop following football for the rest of their lives. And both he and Orakpo severely change how an OC approaches and gameplans.

Eh, skip it lol...I've grown bored trying to talk logically with fans insistent on using hyperbole as a debating tool.

The only washed vet that matters is McNabb (picks). I dont mind Brown being brought in.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 04:32 PM ----------

You must really be under a rock. Number 21 has been dead for about 3 years now. He (Dirty 30) has minimal coverage responsibilities and his angles were fine this year.

Rak was having real issues adjusting to the 3-4. Ironically, Rak, was also having issues with his angles on tackles.

You should hit NFL.com and check out our 2010 season.

Yeah, like IF only some of our fans started to realize just how much the labor problem has affected the rebuilding process, then we wouldn't have a board all cluttered up with dumbass posts that only acknowledge half an issue when trying to sound smart.

IF only...

~Bang

You must really be under a rock. Number 21 has been dead for about 3 years now. He (Dirty 30) has minimal coverage responsibilities and his angles were fine this year.

Rak was having real issues adjusting to the 3-4. Ironically, Rak, was also having issues with his angles on tackles.

You should hit NFL.com and check out our 2010 season.

Dont have to, watch a game or two. Thats all you need. I gather my own evaluations/opinions instead of reading some "so-called" experts and open wide for a big spoonfull---lol

Archived