Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reason we cant win (rushing attemps)

tonyriggins

Even giving the state of the line, lack of talent at the skill positions et all; there's WAY more questions than answers on the OC this year.

Hail

Really? So, after leading the Texans to #4 in offense last season, Kyle has forgotten how

to coach? The team has no talent on offensive side of the ball. Not the same talent as the Texans. Not even close.

---------- Post added December-26th-2010 at 05:17 PM ----------

No balance in the offense the past two weeks. Can't win that way.

Seems like Kyle is allergic to running the ball.

Passing league now.

They are trying to evaluate the QB, since the season is over for us next week.

I heard the commentator,Tim Ryan, give his opinion that he thought we weren't running b/c we're trying to evaluate the QB position.

But, by that logic Kyle must have been evaluating the QB the entire season.

Getting away from the run is nothing new, its been happening the whole season.

I do think Mike needs to work with Kyle on play balance. I'm fine with us being pass first if thats the plan and this is a passing league etc. However in a game where we have not picked up a third down and are struggling to control the ball when you get 2nd and 1 run the ball and move the chains. That call when he passed in that situation and we ended up with an intentional grounding penalty which put is in third and long was one he needs to eliminate.

That's nor me being wise after the event either, I was screaming run it before the snap.

Archived