Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: 10 Redskins to build around

themurf

The reason Brown and Torain don't make m,y list is their injury proneness.

Do you really want to build around guys who have a track-record of less than 100% due to injuries?

That is what makes Landry, (even though i really like him) is a risk to "build around".

Moot point cause we probably won't be dropping Torain or Brown, but they are way down on the list of build around guys, unless you are raising a hospital. /jk

Since when is Landry injury-prone?

Since LL had an achillies injury and was placed on IR for the remainder of the year.

I hope he bounces back, but there is always the chance that he is not quite the player he was prior.

One injury that got him placed on IR as a preventative measure makes him injury prone? Because there might be a chance that he won't be the player that he was prior to said injury? Really?

One injury that got him placed on IR as a preventative measure makes him injury prone? Because there might be a chance that he won't be the player that he was prior to said injury? Really?

Umm, like I said, I'll take the "risk" but achillies is nothing to sniff at, particularly when it is a player that has lots of speed.

I agree about LL injury. You do not mess around with the achillies.

I like the list, though I do question Hall being on the list. I love his turnovers, but he gets burned a lot IMO

I actualy like Rogers, but I am ok with us moving him. I just hope we get goodvalue (or draft picks, that we actually USE!)

A great read, though.

I normally do not get to read most of these articles for quite some time, but I do enjoy all that are posted here on ES. So thank you and all the others who really do make this place a great place to talk [and learn] Redskins football

Archived