Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

911 Caller: 'Y'all ain't gone do nothing, so i'm gonna take care of it myself. Send an ambulance and sheriff. Ya'll have a nice day.".

Drew_Fl

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/12/22/1927122/yall-aint-gone-do-nothing.html

RALEIGH A 911 caller trying to report a domestic disturbance in Wake Forest on Saturday became irate and delivered a cryptic message before hanging up on the operator.

"Somebody's down here ... and y'all done transferred me three times," the unknown caller said. "Evidently, y'all ain't gone do nothing, so I'm gonna take care of it myself. Send an ambulance and a sheriff. Y'all have a nice day."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/12/22/1927122/yall-aint-gone-do-nothing.html#ixzz18s0Kyfqz

when the police arrived they heard at least one shot. one person dead.

I love Southerners. They handle their own disputes, and they're always so polite! Imagine how pissed off he must have been, but he still wishes them a nice day. Bravo, sir. Bravo! :ols:

HH, I don't think you and I read the story the same way. The police shot the guy who called, if I'm reading it correctly.

Here is a different article on the incident....

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/12/22/875730/yall-aint-gone-do-nothing.html

RALEIGH -- A 911 caller trying to report a domestic disturbance in Wake Forest on Saturday became irate and delivered a cryptic message before hanging up on the operator.

"Somebody's down here ... and y'all done transferred me three times," the unknown caller said. "Evidently, y'all ain't gone do nothing, so I'm gonna take care of it myself. Send an ambulance and a sheriff. Y'all have a nice day."

Three Wake County sheriff's deputies arrived at a single-wide trailer at 12908 Bold Run Hill Road about 12:48 p.m. Saturday, according to an incident report made public Tuesday by the sheriff's office.

At least one gunshot was fired while the officers were there, and a 23-year-old man lay dead.

The deputies have been taken off patrol and placed on desk duty while the State Bureau of Investigation completes an investigation of the shooting.

The man who was shot and killed, Cody Charles Knisley, apparently lived at the beige-and-maroon, single-wide trailer with his wife Danna Jean and their 5-year-old daughter, Savannah.

The Wake County Sheriff's Office has not yet reported why it responded to the Knisley's residence.

There was a domestic disturbance involving the couple the night before, when Cody Knisley reportedly came home intoxicated and armed with a shotgun, according to a dispatcher heard in the recording.

The 911 recording does not make clear the identity of the caller, who at one point asks Danna Jean Knisley for the address of the residence.

The incident report Tuesday indicated that Danna Jean Knisley filed the complaint that led to the deputies' arrival at her mobile home.

The sheriff's deputies - Dusty Mullen, David Bradford and David Chamblee - are each listed in the incident report as victims of an assault with a deadly weapon.

The officers did not require medical treatment, according to the report.

It does not indicate who called. I do believe that the officers are the ones that killed the 23 year old Cody Charles Knisley. Cody may have been the one who called, but at one point the guy on the phone had to ask for the address. (?)

Assault with a deadly weapon= he pointed a gun at them.

Obviously it was the guy who called. Still trying to confirm, though.

---------- Post added December-22nd-2010 at 03:50 PM ----------

Family members of Cody Knisley told WRAL-TV in Raleigh that Knisley did not respond to officers' commands to drop the shotgun he was carrying. Danny Ray McCloud told the television station he saw his brother-in-law get shot.

Knisley's mother Pamela Hart told the television station that her son was to blame for the shooting - not the deputies.

Knisley's family says he suffered from mental problems and had been suicidal.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/dec/19/3-wake-county-deputies-involved-fatal-shooting-ar-1242414/

So far, I think this guy came home drunk, with a gun, his wife called the police and he pointed the gun at them when they arrived.

Archived