Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Market for Donavan and other players of value

88Comrade2000

I don't see how we don't get multiple #1's for McNabb. Someone will get desperate and decide to give us a top 10 pick this year and their #1 overall next year.

Haynesworth should get a first, he's a beast!

Cooley will get us a 1st and a 2nd, he's a beast and he has a blog!

so we're looking at :

1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7 this year

I'm sorry man. He was definitely top 5 in '07, but Cooley has only 5 touchdowns in the past 3 years. Look at his stats. They're middle of the pack at best. He would probably do much better with better players around him....but that doesn't seem to count for that much when it comes to trades.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?id=2811&sport=NFL

San Diego could surprise as Gates CANT stay healthy w/ foot and ankle issues.....Yeah Cooley had his own ankle recently but bounced back.

---------- Post added December-18th-2010 at 11:44 PM ----------

I don't see how we don't get multiple #1's for McNabb. Someone will get desperate and decide to give us a top 10 pick this year and their #1 overall next year.

Haynesworth should get a first, he's a beast!

Cooley will get us a 1st and a 2nd, he's a beast and he has a blog!

so we're looking at :

1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7 this year

Are you on 3 way window pane????

Peter King wrote recently that the Skins were the only team willing to deal a 2nd for McNabb a year ago. A year later and saddled with a poor contract...I just don't see the Skins getting a pick earlier than the 4th/5th. I also would imagine any team would want him to completely restructure his contract. If he's not a willing participant, I can't see the Skins getting any value in return.

Teams are always desperate for QBs though, so you never know.

Peter King wrote recently that the Skins were the only team willing to deal a 2nd for McNabb a year ago. A year later and saddled with a poor contract...I just don't see the Skins getting a pick earlier than the 4th/5th. I also would imagine any team would want him to completely restructure his contract. If he's not a willing participant, I can't see the Skins getting any value in return.

Teams are always desperate for QBs though, so you never know.

the only person in nfl history stupid enough to trade for people that were about to be released is vinny cerrato.

the writing in on the wall that they are goin to cut him. mcnabb doesnt want to be in washington anymore and the hc doesnt trust him

Coach Mike Shanahan revealed Friday that he has informed Donovan McNabb that there is "no guarantee" McNabb will be a Redskin in 2011.

"It's obvious that Donovan McNabb will not be in Washington beyond this season," confirms ESPN's Adam Schefter. "The Washington Redskins' marriage with Donovan McNabb is over. It's over." Shanahan says he'll be "honest" with McNabb, which indicates that the Skins won't hold the 34-year-old quarterback hostage all offseason. Look for McNabb's $10 million option bonus to be declined before late February. He'll become a free agent.Source: Rich Campbell on Twitter

The Redskins aren't getting jack for either player thanks to Shanahan's "Coaching Style." Essentially the organization laid ALL of their cards out on the table and no one's going to trade anything for players EVERYONE knows will not be playing with the Redskins next year.

Archived