Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN - Suspension Could Cost Haynesworth $21 million

HapHaszard

I work extremely hard for the peanuts I bring home every other week. 6 days a week hard! So, this fat, ungrateful **** of a human being who makes $7,000 a second on the field makes me ill. No, not jealous of his money but only in this country can you get away with that kind of robbery. It's criminal and something should be done about the system in general. Every other job if you behave and perform on that level you are fired instantly. Sickening, that turd of a human, sick!!

That money might be spent.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-haynesworth072409

Haynesworth talks in great detail about all the work he has put into the home, such as the 27 trees he had taken out of the backyard to make way for the pool and pool house. Adjoining the pool is a waterfall Haynesworth had redone three times before the contractor got it right.

"In the garage behind Haynesworth is a gleaming black Mercedes AMG hard-top convertible, which runs in the area of $300,000 – a rare car that actually appreciates in value. Sitting in the front yard is Haynesworth’s “fast boat,” a composite-body craft that tops out somewhere around 152 mph, which Haynesworth knows firsthand."

"A Lazzara LSX 75. It’s a breathtaking 77-foot yacht. Haynesworth won’t name the price, but this picture of aquatic opulence retails for roughly $4.2 million. The four-bedroom, four-bath (not including crew quarters) yacht is sublime in its elegance. From the headroom big enough for the 6-foot-6, 344-pound Haynesworth to move comfortably to iPod docking stations and high-definition TVs in every bedroom to the stark-white, ostrich-skin furniture, this yacht is like a floating Ritz-Carlton."

They will step in, but they have bigger fish to fry and are fighting a PR battle for hearts and minds re how these billionaire owners are stomping on the poor players and taking games away from us poor fans. Defending a millionaire DT who refuses to play does not really sit well in that picture.

The Union will want this to go away quickly and quietly.

Exactly, taking into account Kevin Mawae' comments earlier this season it's clear that the union doesn't really want to represent AH considering his action can hurt contract negations with the new CBA talks

For me, I don't care about the money one bit. It's a total non-football issue. I'd much rather them get a draft pick for him than get the money. In fact, I'd prefer they don't get the money so they can trade him. I think it's an either or situation. You can't get the guy's signing bonus back and then still have his rights. The whole thing is a total side-show, and displays to me that the organization is STILL not doing everything in it's power to win games over the long term by building through the draft.

Archived