Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

meeting Fletcher and Orakpo at Tyson's

ladyskin76

First off this is my first thread post so admins please move if this is in the wrong spot..Just wanted to share my experience meeting Fletcher and Orakpo at Tyson's yesterday. Got my first autograph photos didn't have a decent cam so I don't have more pics. Sorry guys. They called it the GMC tailgate so I assumed it was outside the mall (silly me) and my crappy phone cam would be fine. Actually they did a little setup by the customer service desk and Macy's. There wasn't as many people as I thought they would be (maybe it wasn't promoted well?). The line wasn't terribly long and it moved fairly fast. Brian signed only his photo and wore his signature Orakpo "The Beast" tee which showed off the guns :laugh:. Dude seems all about his business but he chatted with me a lil I told him I was a huge fan and he thanked me for coming out. Fletcher was super sweet even signed memorabilia but I I think they stopped that because it was taking up time and we were taking up a considerable amount of space up in the mall. I thought it was funny that I was pretty much the only chick in line and when Orakpo came up other chicks kept coming up asking who was that signing autographs lol. I thought them taking the pics with the kids and babies where too cute. Anywho I thought it was a kewl experience and I got some free signing out of it which is pretty rare these days. If you have any pics please share.

Welcome to ES. Brian and London are two guys I'm proud to have on my team. Both as players and as people!

She's been here for three years lol :)...

And how ridiculously fortunate were the Skins to be able to land Orakpo at #13 (!!)...and the media at the time made fun of us for picking him so quickly instead of waiting the entire 15 minutes to see if we'd get offers lol :doh:...

First off this is my first thread post so admins please move if this is in the wrong spot..Just wanted to share my experience meeting Fletcher and Orakpo at Tyson's yesterday. Got my first autograph photos didn't have a decent cam so I don't have more pics. Sorry guys. They called it the GMC tailgate so I assumed it was outside the mall (silly me) and my crappy phone cam would be fine. Actually they did a little setup by the customer service desk and Macy's. There wasn't as many people as I thought they would be (maybe it wasn't promoted well?). The line wasn't terribly long and it moved fairly fast. Brian signed only his photo and wore his signature Orakpo "The Beast" tee which showed off the guns :laugh:. Dude seems all about his business but he chatted with me a lil I told him I was a huge fan and he thanked me for coming out. Fletcher was super sweet even signed memorabilia but I I think they stopped that because it was taking up time and we were taking up a considerable amount of space up in the mall. I thought it was funny that I was pretty much the only chick in line and when Orakpo came up other chicks kept coming up asking who was that signing autographs lol. I thought them taking the pics with the kids and babies where too cute. Anywho I thought it was a kewl experience and I got some free signing out of it which is pretty rare these days. If you have any pics please share.

So are Orakpo's arms even bigger in person than they appear in photos? lol...Cool story, wish I could be at one of these events sometime. :yes:

She's been here for three years lol :)...

And how ridiculously fortunate were the Skins to be able to land Orakpo at #13 (!!)...and the media at the time made fun of us for picking him so quickly instead of waiting the entire 15 minutes to see if we'd get offers lol :doh:...

Hey, she said it's her first thread. It's like extistentialism... you may or not exist until you have your own independent idea. ;)

I've been hiding for a while I meant this is my first official thread in the Stadium section post I usually just read em :)

Both guys are great I'm glad I got to meet them if only for a minute or two, and Anthony Armstrong (2-3 pm) and Rocky McIntosh(4-5pm) are supposed to be there today I forgot to mention that before..if you want both sigs just hop right back in line.

I was at the event too.I was actually able to sneak my sons card to Orakpo to sign. Yeah he has some guns for arms! I wanna get one of those shirts he was wearing

Ok kewl I was starting to think I was the only ES member who went lol..those shirts are the same one he sells on his website. He says he also working on women's apparel as well which is good for me :)

It wasn't highly publicized at all, I didn't know about it. But I'm glad you got to meet those 2. They are class acts, I wish London could've been a Skins his whole career but at least he has a Super Bowl ring and has given his heart to this team for 4+ years. Orakpo's potential is scary is he's so dedicated that I can't see him failing barring injury

Archived