Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Political Fast

AsburySkinsFan

And don't fret ASF, you're not the only Dem who didn't want to play anymore when the realization of your team getting thumped finally set in.

For the trillionth time, I'm not a Democrat...also for the record my Congressman DID win, not to mention Rand Paul winning didn't gain a GOP seat as it was already GOP, it just traded one crazee (Bunning) for another...electing an eye doctor instead of an attorney general...only in populism does that make sense.

Rats!! Everytime I think I'm out they suck me back in!!!

godfather.jpg

Now, after looking at this place long enough to read a complete thread, and respond in it, I'm feeling sick to my stomach again.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Happy trails.:ciao:

For the trillionth time, I'm not a Democrat

For the trillionth +1 time, nobody believes you.

Rats!! Everytime I think I'm out they suck me back in!!!

All too easy.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Spoken just like a Faux Preacher. At least your're a consistent one.

Good job!:thumbsup:

For the trillionth +1 time, nobody believes you.

Doesn't matter if you believe me or not, what you believe doesn't define what is truth...thankfully.

Spoken just like a Faux Preacher. At least your're a consistent one.

Good job!:thumbsup:

Fine; "Oh Ax plz stay, plz insult us more with your superiority, plz plz I beg you to say in a place where you don't want to be and with people who make you sick...plz plz plz..." If you don't want to be here then go...no one is making you stay, "kick the dust off your feet" and be gone already.

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn't matter if you believe me or not, what you believe doesn't define what is truth...thankfully.

Fine; "Oh Ax plz stay, plz insult us more with your superiority, plz plz I beg you to say in a place where you don't want to be and with people who make you sick...plz plz plz..." If you don't want to be here then go...no one is making you stay, "kick the dust off your feet" and be gone already.

So, I come back to check the site status, which still blows, to find you being as consistently wrong as usual.

My dear DID, (Democrat in Denial) my superiority, though certain, has nothing to do with my distaste for the so-called "upgrade" that this place foolishly began to implement, with it's finish date less certain than our withdrawal from Afghanistan, and more importantly, has NOTHING to do with people here. On the contrary, the people here, are the ONLY reason I come back at all. None of them, make me sick. Not even you.

Hell, it's your failure to do, what your stated goal for this thread was, in this very thread, that makes you so damn entertaining.:silly:

So, I come back to check the site status, which still blows, to find you being as consistently wrong as usual.

My dear DID, (Democrat in Denial) my superiority, though certain, has nothing to do with my distaste for the so-called "upgrade" that this place foolishly began to implement, with it's finish date less certain than our withdrawal from Afghanistan, and more importantly, has NOTHING to do with people here. On the contrary, the people here, are the ONLY reason I come back at all. None of them, make me sick. Not even you.

Hell, it's your failure to do, what your stated goal for this thread was, in this very thread, that makes you so damn entertaining.:silly:

:yawnee: So, basically you admit to being a troll. k thnx bai.

BTW, speaking of my political fast.

Oh Ax feel free to respond or not, I won't be listening as I ignore self admitted trolls.

:yawnee: So, basically you admit to being a troll.

As usual, my little Charlatan, when you don't like what's said, you make something up, then attack it, instead.

Oh Ax feel free to respond or not, I won't be listening as I ignore self admitted trolls.

Listening? Really? You claim to hear voices now too?

ASF, "I want you, to build an Ark!" ~ Bill Cosby :ols:

Archived