Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Our sharp shooting rookie can't shoot and the rest of the young guys haven't improved one iota.

Combine that with a messy assortment of has-been veterans and you have a recipe for success.

Can't wait to see what kind of BS Ted blogs about tomorrow.

If he actually reads his twitter page, which I doubt, his mentions are getting destroyed.

Really wish we traded for Harden, I remember so many people claiming that Harden couldn't be a number 1 or 2 option on a team, and slammed me and others for wanting to trade the number 3 for him if that was possible.

Harden has been awful this year. He's not looked like a #1 at all so far.

Hoping he gets better as the year goes on.

Our sharp shooting rookie can't shoot and the rest of the young guys haven't improved one iota.

Combine that with a messy assortment of has-been veterans and you have a recipe for success.

Can't wait to see what kind of BS Ted blogs about tomorrow.

There's got to be a problem with the offense we're running. I refuse to believe that this many young guys are just bums. We're not creating plays to get open shots. Its like we're playing street ball against NBA defenses and wondering why we can't score.

I was gonna say he isn't getting any respect from the refs but the no calls were right so far. He'll learn to look for more contact.

That last dunk attempt he got hit in the face. That was most definitely a foul.

---------- Post added November-14th-2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

Yep, I wanted to get worked up about the no calls, but the replays showed the refs were right.

Not on the last one.

I'm really wondering what positive outlook Ted Leonosis will put on this blowout tonight by the Washington Wizards? Was the sun in our eyes? Is it part of the plan? Is it the injuries? The refs? Maybe somebody inserted a magic device into the ball that squirts water when a Wizards player touches it, causing our many turnovers and airballs.

Our 6th overall pick saw all of 1:39 of action in the first half, no fouls either.

He's got no chance with this coach. Wittman has turned on him.

In favor of Trevor Ariza.

It's like Wittman is trying to make a statement in the way he plays Ves and Singleton.

Wittman is so ****ing stupid. It could not possibly be any more goddamn painfully obvious that Crawford and Webster should be starting over Price and Ariza. It could not be more obvious that he needs to be playing Ves and Singleton to develop them. It could not be more obvious that Price, Ariza, Pargo are absolute trash and should get as minimal an amount of minutes as possible. Price can't even bring the goddamn ball up the court clean.

Wittman is a certifiable **** for brains.

****ing terrible GM + terrible coach + terrible roster = this mess.

With Crawford running the point right now, we're a lot more aggressive and are actually taking shots in the paint. I do feel like he's being a bit too passive and I'd really like for him to take some of those contested shots rather than dish it out for the three sometimes.

---------- Post added November-14th-2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

So who do you want as the next coach of the Wizards?