Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I mean I'm happy (compared to last game) because we're taking more inside shots, but they're ugly shots that just aren't going in. Booker just got our first shot (that went through the basket) with 3:53 left in the first quarter. We have 4 points so far.

Should be noted that Mr. Ariza missed a wide open layup after getting away with a blatant travel.

Not sure we're even capable of getting to half of my 30 win prediction.

I'm not making projections that far our. We're still a new team and learning each other's tendencies. Hopefully by Christmas we'll look like a more cohesive unit.

---------- Post added November-3rd-2012 at 07:34 PM ----------

Should be noted that Mr. Ariza missed a wide open layup after getting away with a blatant travel.

yes. I was wondering how that wasn't called.

---------- Post added November-3rd-2012 at 07:32 PM ----------

yes. I was wondering how that wasn't called.

Crawford and Seraphin should start. Booker looks like a mess on the floor and Beal still looks like a deer in headlights.

Can you all imagine how bad we'd be minus Martell Webster? Never thought I'd be saying that, but this was a HUGE signing by EG. Granted everything else that's going wrong with this team is his fault...but things would be 10000x worse without #9

Crawford and Seraphin should start. Booker looks like a mess on the floor and Beal still looks like a deer in headlights.

Can you all imagine how bad we'd be minus Martell Webster? Never thought I'd be saying that, but this was a HUGE signing by EG. Granted everything else that's going wrong with this team is his fault...but things would be 10000x worse without #9

I think Seraphin will start sooner rather than later, this is his first game back from injury. His hook shot is smooth.

I'm with you on all that. Our starting 5 should be Price, Crawford, Webster, Seraphin and Okafur. Look at how good this unit is looking in the game compared to our starting unit.

---------- Post added November-3rd-2012 at 07:51 PM ----------

Kevin Seraphin is what this team needed. Lead is down to 5.

I might even swap Price out w/ Pargo. Price has taken some God awful shots. SMH. Pargo has at least gotten a lot of guys involved and done a good job pacing the 2nd unit.

Wall needs to hurry up and get healthy.

I think I agree with you. I may have my mind in hte preseason too much because last game and this game he's been taking shots and just missing them, disrupting our offense.

Seraphin is our offense.
He's a beast. Offensive game is so composed.

I kinda hate the fact that Crawford is a better option than Beal right now. Was really hoping Beal would establish himself, but so far he looks way in over his head.

Can't complain with the bench's (Webster, Crawford and Seraphin could/should be starting anyway) performance so far.

I'm with you on all that. Our starting 5 should be Price, Crawford, Webster, Seraphin and Okafur. Look at how good this unit is looking in the game compared to our starting unit.

---------- Post added November-3rd-2012 at 07:51 PM ----------

Kevin Seraphin is what this team needed. Lead is down to 5.

I might even swap Price out w/ Pargo. Price has taken some God awful shots. SMH. Pargo has at least gotten a lot of guys involved and done a good job pacing the 2nd unit.

Wall needs to hurry up and get healthy.

He's playing good on defense tonight, so I'm not even complaining about him tonight.

Not a complaint, more of an observation. If defense is where he's going to make his bones, adding some muscle will help out a lot. I noticed him getting knocked off position by Sully a few times. He's had a good game thus far though.

He's playing good on defense tonight, so I'm not even complaining about him tonight.

Not a complaint, more of an observation. If defense is where he's going to make his bones, adding some muscle will help out a lot. I noticed him getting knocked off position by Sully a few times. He's had a good game thus far though.

There is no reason to start Ariza over Webster.

Edited by StillUnknown