Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN>Redskins.

midgetsj

This is a dead horse. I really get tired of fellow Redskins fans pissing and moaning about the media. If we win and do it consistently, they'll be all over us. You really can't blame them for poking fun at our organization over the last 15 years. We've been basically irrelevant in the NFC East.

In an interesting twist, it wasn't even ESPN doing anything other than posting a poll. No poking fun. No opinionating. Nothing.

Katy apparently did a skit with Elmo on Sesame Street and the skit was supposed to appear in December, but they put the kibosh on it because she was showing too much with the clothes she had on. It was a strapless green dress.

Actually,I am sitting here at work and I just watched the skit before I read your post.. if only I could have been elmo in the skit I'd have given a reason for parents to complain and not air the segment.. :ols::ols:

Oh, and Iced Coffee, I have to stop reading and stare every time I come across your sig. And I don't mean in each thread, I mean EVERY time I see it.

It gets you to focus on the bouncing .. its good for your eyes :cool:

I realize the media needs something to talk about for 4 hours a day, but really Vick? He may still be the best athlete on the the field but he is still a horrible QB. He beat the LIONS!!! The stinking LIONS, not the Saints, Indy, Jets or any other team expected to finish .500 or better. Any good defense and defensive coordinator will bring him back to earth pretty quick. He may still be pretty fast, but all it is going to take one hit from one of these super LB's or safeties and he isn't going to get up.

Washington at St. Louis: Through two games, the Redskins — with a brooding Albert Haynesworth on the roster, with ancient running backs Clinton Portis and Larry Johnson getting the bulk of the carries, with geriatric receivers Santana Moss and Joey Galloway starting at wide-out and with the unwanted Donovan McNabb at quarterback — have been far and away the most impressive team in the NFC East. Could they win this thing? Why not? They’ll need to win on the road to do so. Look for Jim Haslett’s defense to rebound off last Sunday’s collapse with a dominant performance over the Rams in St. Louis on Sunday.

The Pick: Redskins 20, Rams 10-FoxSports.com

I Agree

Best signature on the boards right now. So nice.

I would love to say that's true, but I have to go check and see what GritzRGreat's sig is right now. He's usually got some that make you're mouth hang open.

EDIT:

Okay, you definitely win Iced Coffee. GRG has a quote for his sig. I was so disappointed I actually lost my breath..........like finding out your mom died. :(

Archived