Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Lavar feeling himself or is he giving hints on how to beat the Colts (Hard Hits bi-polarism)

WhoRUSupposed2Be

Heck, Spurrier got victories out of Pat Ramsey, which no other NFL coach seemed to be able to do. I don't think Spurrier's main problem was a lack of football smarts, it was overconfidence and an unwillingness to put in the insane amount of work required to succeed in the NFL.

Well, I think Marvin Lewis and the defense helped out quite a bit in those days too.

Lavar Arrington is one of the biggest reasons why this fanbase can be ignorant at times. Lavar goes on the radio, stirs **** up, and people parrot his party line about whatever drama happens to be going on around Redskins' Park, and the party line is always, invariably "Mike Shanahan, the two-time Super Bowl-winning coach, is wrong."

Well, I think Marvin Lewis and the defense helped out quite a bit in those days too.

That 33-31 Victory in Atlanta was definitely not the defense, nor was the NYG OT game that the defense gave up after Ramsey-led rally in regulation. The D was nothing like it would be in 2004-2005.

Archived