Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter's Rush Hour: The unthinkable happens ... Dexter Manley gets his own show

iMeast

HAHAHA HILARIOUS. I swear everything this man says is funny whether he intends for it to be or not. Love how he just oozes Cowboys Hate as well. Wish I would've had a chance to see him play live. Especially that NCF Championship game with his two Big plays. I'm sure the highlights I've seen don't do him justice. If you haven't checked out his interview on Lunch with a Legend this week, head over to espn980 ASAP and check it out

Yo grandmotha! Yo motha! Yo sistah! And yo lil sistah! And all yo otha sistahs out there! And any of you got a lotta illegitimate kids run ova them! Run ova dogs, cats! Whatever it is, you run over them to go beat the Dallas Cowboys on sunday night!

It wasn't that, it was the cute lil' smile at the end of it. Even a Cowgirl watching that couldn't fail to laugh ..... absolute living LEGEND!

Hail.

I remember Dex from when I was a kid. He lived down the street from my parents house. One day we knocked on the door (he at one time was apparently nice tothe kids...very neighborly). So excited, a young long time VA resident and Redskins fan...my moment was there....I waited for it...Waited for it..only to hear:

*Door opens*: Y'all little kids get the hell off my front porch!!!!

:(

:ols:

Heartbroken. Dex is still the man though. My father died laughin when I told him. :ols:

Archived