Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The daily (9/07/10) twitter (and more) thread

Oldskool

"Believe us! This one is for real. I know all of the other times we said something it turned out to be bogus, but this is definitely 100% real ... like, really real in our own little world of imagination." :ols:

There fixed. I wish the media would shut about about AH, dont' they realize that talking about him is the problem. If you ignored him I bet he'd change his tune a lot faster :D

There fixed. I wish the media would shut about about AH, dont' they realize that talking about him is the problem. If you ignored him I bet he'd change his tune a lot faster :D
Tenn called us over Labor Day weekend inquiring about Al. We said we'd take this & this. They said it's too much, as we knew was more then they'd give. But when a team calls, we do listen.

Tenn wants him back. Badly. We're not going to just give him away. Especially after just paying him 21 mil.

Tenn called us over Labor Day weekend inquiring about Al. We said we'd take this & this. They said it's too much, as we knew was more then they'd give. But when a team calls, we do listen.

Tenn wants him back. Badly. We're not going to just give him away. Especially after just paying him 21 mil.

Sounds a lot like how Belichick described every player on the Pats roster being available for trade, just that the price for some guys is higher than others. So if the Titans are ready to meet our demands we'll trade him, otherwise we have no problem going into the season with him on our roster.

Sounds a lot like how Belichick described every player on the Pats roster being available for trade, just that the price for some guys is higher than others. So if the Titans are ready to meet our demands we'll trade him, otherwise we have no problem going into the season with him on our roster.

Sounds about right. Word from Sportscenter is that the Titans counter offer was a ham sammich for Haynesworth.

As for McNabb's statement about Big Al, anyone think that it might be a statement to the head coach as well as Big Al? Both are misbehaving in my eyes and need to chill it and get to the business of football.

I think this latest trade talk and actually most of the talk about Haynesworth is much ado about nothing.

this club should have traded him before the draft and now this issue would be far in the rear view mirror.

I just don't get it.

You spend all that time and effort just to prove a point to a guy who couldn't care less.

You aren't going to shame him.

With half of the NFL players criticizing him in the offseason and the media/fans roasting him, he continued to stay away and do his own thing.

If he was such a great player and teammate the Titans would have given him a long-term deal.

It is axiomatic in the era of free agency that only players team decide they can live without make it to the open market.

For some small market teams it may be economics mixing with other considerations.

But in the main if a guy is considered irreplaceable, they don't let him go.

That should have shown Shanahan and Allen that Haynesworth is irredeemable.

And to make matters worse you then have guys like McNabb come out and say that the team can't win without him (?)............

Nobody has won a Super Bowl with Albert Haynesworth on the roster. Not even a conference championship.

And Albert plays his 11 or 12 games a year and gets paid.

What the Redskins didn't look at originally was that in BOTH pro bowl years Haynesworth was FRANCHISED and was looking for a long-term contract.

And he set up a sucker team (Redskins) as well as Dana Stubblefield did with that 15 sack season in 1998 in SF.

dream on my friend. the only thing Haynesworth and Reggie White have in common IS wearing #92.

Reggie White on and off the field was a true leader and champion.

this guy we have here is simply a chump.

don't insult Reggie's memory with this clown.

Fool just because ah ain't a preacher doesn't mean I can't compare talent

btw. They had a very good relationship. Thus his number

if he's here he will be de for most part and could dominate like Reggie white

don't rewrite history because he died

Fool just because ah ain't a preacher doesn't mean I can't compare talent

btw. They had a very good relationship. Thus his number

if he's here he will be de for most part and could dominate like Reggie white

don't rewrite history because he died

I think he's saying that AH doesn't work like Reggie White, nor is he the team player like RW was. He bloviates about being like RW, but his actions show the opposite motivation for AH.

Albert Haynesworth has made TWO pro bowls since entering the NFL in 2002.

If anything YOU are trying to rewrite history in making this guy into some kind of first ballot Hall of Famer.

Two pro bowls in 8 plus years in the NFL? :laugh:

how many pro bowls did Reggie make it to, 11 or 12? :)

The truth you may not want to accept is that Haynesworth only seems to put forward dominating seasons when he is in a contract year (read 2007 and 2008 when he was working on one year tenders) :)

Personally, seeing that guy sit at home and snivel about not coming to minicamp because he didn't like the 3-4 made me sick to my stomach.

Again, this guy is no leader. He's a loser.

Archived