Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The daily (9/07/10) twitter (and more) thread

Oldskool

RedskinsDotCom

Arlington Mayor Seems Prepared For Dallas To Lose: Today is the official start of Redskins Kickoff ... http://redsk.in/ah8fXZ #RedskinsBlog 1 minute ago via twitterfeed

RedskinsDotCom

Interview with #Redskins owner Daniel M. Snyder coming up momentarily on CNBC. Tune in if there's a TV nearby... 2 minutes ago via web

john_keim

McNabb said on ESPN 980 that it's not a high ankle sprain, "but it's very close to it." #Redskins. 3 minutes ago via web

RedskinsInsider

Asked who's running the offense, McNabb said: "That's a good question, but I would go with Kyle Shanahan" 4 minutes ago via web

Rich_Campbell

Donovan McNabb on ESPN980 right now: I will start. Ankle is not 100 percent 5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

john_keim

McNabb: "We have similar feelings of Dallas and New York and everyone else." #Redskins 8 minutes ago via web

Rich_Campbell

McNabb on Haynesworth: "We can't win without him." less than 10 seconds ago via TweetDeck

ryanohalloran

McNabb on Haynesworth: "We can't win without him. He plays a major part of our defense and everybody knows that." less than a minute ago via web

ryanohalloran

McNabb on contract extension happening: "I'm pretty sure it will." less than a minute ago via web

Rich_Campbell

McNabb on Haynesworth: "I think he'll be here. I hope he'll be here." less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Russellmania09

Posted 1on1 chats w/ @mr_carter99, Roydell, Keiland, Barnes and DYoung in #Redskins Portal at www.espn980.com/redskins ! #cowboys #nfl

Redskins Insider RedskinsInsider

McNabb: "We can't win without" Haynesworth. "He plays a major par

john_keim

Donovan: "We can't win without Albert....As a player, you would want Albert to be here." #Redskins less than a minute ago via web

RedskinsInsider

McNabb says he still thinks contract extension is coming. McNabb mentions Brady's deal is almost done. He's not necessarily waiting on Brady less than 20 seconds ago via web

Donovan McNabb-QB-Redskins Sep. 7 - 12:15 pm et

Donovan McNabb (ankle) told ESPN 980 that while his ankle isn't 100 percent, he will be starting Sunday.

McNabb looked good in his return to practice Monday, reportedly showing no signs of the ankle bothering him. He might have to play with some soreness for a few weeks, but we don't expect the injury to hinder him at all.

Source: Redskins Insider on Twitter

don't want to read too much into this ... i wonder why this wasn't a clear answer?

Because Mike is probably still teaching his philosophy to Kyle (if not his version of the WCO, not what he learned from Kubiak, who learned it from Mike), but Kyle is calling the plays.

Because Mike is probably still teaching his philosophy to Kyle (if not his version of the WCO, not what he learned from Kubiak, who learned it from Mike), but Kyle is calling the plays.

I am sure/hope, that is the case. I hope its not a "too many chefs in the kitchen" thing and Mcnabb is confused by who's our OC ...

thx for the tweets oldskool, can't see these at work.

I am sure/hope, that is the case. I hope its not a "too many chefs in the kitchen" thing and Mcnabb is confused by who's our OC ...

thx for the tweets oldskool, can't see these at work.

From what I've seen, Mike has always had an OC that calls his plays so he can be the field marshall.

And no worries about the tweets, I know there are people that cant see them. Hopefully this helps cure the jonesing for Skins news at work. :D

davidelfin

If Haynesworth goes, can #Redskins count on Kemoeatu and Bryant to hild down NT which Haslett says is most important position in his 3-4 D? 1 minute ago via web

Russellmania09

BTW, if #Haynesworth does get traded to #Titans , the #Redskins will get to say HELLOOO! on Nov. 21 in Nashville. #NFL half a minute ago via web

davidelfin

If Haynesworth goes, can #Redskins count on Kemoeatu and Bryant to hild down NT which Haslett says is most important position in his 3-4 D? 1 minute ago via web

Russellmania09

BTW, if #Haynesworth does get traded to #Titans , the #Redskins will get to say HELLOOO! on Nov. 21 in Nashville. #NFL half a minute ago via web

Lol Rabach/Dockery better be ready on that date if he does get traded. I have a feeling he may play well...

Archived